- The smiling face of misery: The man who produced chaos in the Arab world
The first picture of Nakoula Basseley Nakoula - also ... that caused chaos in the Arab world. Nakoula Basseley Nakoula, the producer ... basseley nakoula had ben arrested, antiislam movie made the soil mocking islam prophet mohammed, nasty ...
Editor's Choice - 17/09/2012 - 08:18 - comment 0
- Financial fraud and filmmaking: anti-Islam moviemaker to be released from prison Thursday
to be freed from federal custody on Thursday. Nakoula Basseley Nakoula, 56, is currently being held ... to the Associated Press. Nakoula was sentenced in November to a year in federal prison for using false names ... In an interview earlier this year, Nakoula told Fox News that he was proud of the film and its purpose ...
Editor's Choice - 26/09/2013 - 04:01 - comment 0
- Is America trying to massage the Muslim ego?
Nakoula Basseley Nakoula, had ben arrested by agents of the Federal government in the US, reportedly ... in the Middle East took in the news that the Producer of “Innocence of Muslims”, Nakoula Basseley Nakoula, had ... In the meantime, movie-goers will at least be spared the spectacle of another Nakoula Nakoula epic. ...
Editor's Choice - 29/09/2012 - 09:56 - comment 0
- American in Arabia does not play the Free Speech card
‘Film-maker' Nakoula Basseley Nakoula wanted to get Muslims in a frenzy and it worked. Mission accomplished deadbeat. To achieve this disaster, Basseley roped in some band of nincompoop American Christians ... ‘Film-maker' Nakoula Basseley Nakoula wanted to get Muslims in a frenzy and it worked. Mission accomplished deadbeat. ...
Editor's Choice - 30/09/2012 - 06:43 - comment 0
- Three killed in Sudan as film director protected by US law
Constitution. The United States can not prosecute Nakoula Basseley Nakoula, the director of "The innocence ...
14/09/2012 - 17:52 - comment 1
- Wanted dead not alive: Blasphemy bounties on the rise
spoken out to condemn filmmaker Nakoula Basseley Nakoula, saying: “He’s done something malicious, ...
Editor's Choice - 23/09/2012 - 14:45 - comment 0
- After the violence in Egypt and Libya, YouTube blocks access to film clip but refuses to remove it
identified Nakoula Basseley Nakoula as saying he managed the company that produced the film, and that he ...
13/09/2012 - 10:20 - comment 1