- Souq.com raises new round of funding from Naspers and Tiger Global
Naspers Limited and Tiger Global. Souq.com, the largest online retailer in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region today announced a new round of investment from Naspers Limited and Tiger Global.The South African multi-national media and internet group Naspers joins existing investors ...
Press Release - 30/10/2012 - 04:45 - comment 0
- Amazon Shmamazon: Souq.com raises $75 million dollars
The Middle Easts' equivalent to Amazon has just made their total worth over 500 million dollars with a massive investment from Nasper; Egyptian blogger released; Lebanese teens get it right; and amazing photos from around the world. ...
Blogs Roundup - 24/03/2014 - 20:50 - comment 0
- A precedent for the Middle East's blossoming e-commerce sector: Souq.com secures $150 million
million recently being invested into it by its investor, Naspers. Souq.com, an aptly named domain ... categories As per Naspers’ report, the website is currently valued at about US$ 500 million Employee ... to the existing contribution of Souq.com in the Middle East thanks to this lucrative capital injection by Naspers ...
30/03/2014 - 05:11 - comment 0
- E- Egypt: Electronic commerce set to boom
in Rocket Internet by JP Morgan bank. Multinational media group Naspers Limited and investment manager Tiger ...
20/02/2013 - 11:39 - comment 0
- Hollywood actress Penelope Cruz joins MasterCard Priceless Moments eBay charity auction
in association with FinWeek/Fin24________________________________________10. Power lunch with Naspers CEO Koos ...
17/05/2010 - 22:21 - comment 0
- CNN AND MULTICHOICE TO HOST 2006 AFRICAN JOURNALIST AWARDS IN MOZAMBIQUE
subsidiary of the Naspers Group, which is listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange and NASDAQ. About ...
18/05/2010 - 11:55 - comment 0
- In Global Telecoms, Technology, and Media Industry, Middle East and Africa Players Take Pole Positions
performers were Tencent Holdings of Hong Kong (No. 1 among all CMT companies), Naspers of South Africa, ...
16/05/2010 - 17:10 - comment 0