- Kuwaiti Prime Minister Calls for Cooperation and Dialogue
the Amir stated. National Assembly Speaker Jassem Al-Kharafi ( ... and infrastructure, Al-Kharafi noted, "We don't want to find ourselves at the end of the next decade ... Nasser Al-Mohammad Al-Ahmad Al-Sabah ( http://www.pm.gov.kw/index.asp ) stressed the importance of open ...
28/10/2010 - 09:09 - comment 0
- MOTOROLA and the Stylized M Logo are registered in the US Patent & Trademark Office. All other product or service names are the property of their res
executive director for the Group’s Marsa Alam Area Developments, paid tribute to President Nasser Al-Kharafi’s vision to turn what was once a flat coastal plain and eastern desert into a vibrant, international ...
18/05/2010 - 11:24 - comment 0
- HH Kuwaiti Amir says no need to dissolve parliament
Speaker Jassim Al-Kharafi and Deputy Minister of Amiri Diwan Affairs Sheikh Ali Al-Jarrah Al-Sabah. ... sheikh nasser mohammad alahmad alsabah and the appointment current premier sheikh jaber almubarak ...
Editor's Choice - 17/11/2011 - 17:01 - comment 0
- Mideast fortunes rising 216 percent since 1986
nationals named among the world’s 400 richest people for the year 2000 are the Kuwaiti Nasser Al-Kharafi ...
15/08/2010 - 15:55 - comment 0
- Shell to aquire 18 percent stake in Egypt’s NATGAS
such opportunities in the near future.” Nasser Al-Kharafi, Chairman of EK Holding said: “This ...
15/08/2010 - 16:21 - comment 0
- Al Waleed Bin Talal still tops Forbes list of the wealthiest Arabs
billionaires, lead by Nasser AL-Kharafi and his family with a fortune of $10.4 billion ranking them 77th ...
Press Release - 04/04/2011 - 10:15 - comment 0
- Global: Kuwait market lost 7.19% in October-2009
during the month is still in talks regarding selling a 46% stake in the company. Investors led by Nasser Al Kharafi want KD2 ($7) per share for the 46% stake in Kuwait's Mobile Telecommunications Co. (Zain). Nasser Al Kharafi, announced that talks are ongoing. The proposed stake sale in Zain could ...
14/08/2010 - 18:23 - comment 0
- Lebanon's Former Prime Minister Rafik Hariri Still in Business
Nasser Al Kharafi, Saudi Arabia's Saleh Kamel. © 2000 Mena Report ( www.menareport.com ) ...
16/08/2010 - 00:09 - comment 0
- Why Dubai-based GFH Capital invested in Leeds United
club is a one-way ticket to debt. Leading Kuwaiti businessman Bader Nasser Al Kharafi said the business ...
28/08/2013 - 08:22 - comments 2