- National Association of Corrosion Engineers International (NACE) - Middle East Corrosion Conference,
Date: Feb. 12 – Feb. 14, 2001. Contact: P.O. Box 218340, Houston, TX 77218-8340. Phone: 281-228-6200. Fax: 281-228-6300. Send e-mail: LLOCKE@mail.nace.org. Home page: www.nace.org. © 2001 Mena R ...
15/08/2010 - 15:20 - comment 0
- Jotun sponsors NACE Annual General Meeting in Abu Dhabi
the National Association of Corrosion Engineers, UAE Chapter’s Annual General Meeting. ... leader in the UAE, was one of the key sponsors during the National Association of Corrosion Engineers ... in the UAE, was one of the key sponsors during the National Association of Corrosion Engineers (NACE) UAE ...
Press Release - 21/06/2011 - 14:53 - comment 1
- NACE backs Chemtex and Corrosion Middle East show
The National Association of Corrosion Engineers (NACE) ... Trade Center (DWTC) in March of 2002. The National Association of Corrosion Engineers (NACE) is backing the Chemtex and Corrosion Middle East 2002 professional showcase being held ...
15/08/2010 - 13:47 - comment 0
- Canadian University of Dubai’s 5-year Architecture Program fulfils membership requirements for Engineering and Architecture professional associations
for various engineering and architecture associations in the UAE and the region. The new program ... membership criteria of Interior Design associations regionally and internationally. Both programs, offered ... School of Architecture and Interior Design, School of Engineering, Applied Science and Technology, ...
Press Release - 18/10/2011 - 07:28 - comment 0
- Protecting a National Asset: Burj Khalifa Towers with a 100 Year Design Life
on Earth, costing over AED5.5 billion (US$1.5 billion), has become a matter of national pride making the protection of this national asset a priority to the government of the UAE, investors, and the tourism ... sub-structure,” said Dr. James Aldred, of GHD Consulting Engineers, Manager of the Independent Verification ...
14/08/2010 - 17:20 - comment 0
- Masdar Institute launches outreach program ‘Ektashif’ for UAE national students in Engineering and Science
undergraduate engineering and science students from various nation-wide universities to participate in exciting ... the creatively-tuned UAE national undergraduates in Engineering and Science to strengthen their research knowledge ... program, a 12-day residential program for UAE nationals to learn about cutting-edge research in renewable ...
Press Release - 24/05/2012 - 10:10 - comment 0
- ALHOSN University unleashes talents of Engineers of the Future at Civil Engineering Capstone Week
nationalities in 2005. The university’s Civil Engineering track is the first fully accredited Civil Engineering ... an ‘Association of Women in Engineering. Civil Engineering is ALHOSN’s largest engineering department, overseeing over 160 students, approximately half of which are UAE Nationals. The Civil Engineering Capstone ...
Press Release - 30/05/2012 - 08:00 - comment 0
- National Paints Sponsored Jordan Interior Design Association Dinner
As part of its community involvement, national paints recently sponsored the launching event of the Jordanian Interior Design Association (JIDA). Thi National Paints Sponsored Jordan Interior Design Association Dinner As part of its community ...
17/05/2010 - 19:27 - comment 0
- AUB engineering students top-ranked in national computer programming contest
An AUB team of engineering students grabbed first ... An AUB team of engineering students grabbed first place in a computer programming contest recently held ... 25-26, 2010, under the supervision of the ACM-ICPC (Association of Computing Machinery - International ...
29/06/2010 - 12:10 - comment 0
- Drake & Scull Engineering secures AED 110 million deal for District Cooling Plant in Qatar
engineering (MEP & Water and Power) business Drake & Scull Engineering (DSE) has won a contract worth ... Scull International PJSC (DSI), a regional market leader in the integrated design, engineering and construction disciplines of General Contracting, Engineering, Rail, Oil and Gas, Water and Wastewater ...
Press Release - 09/09/2014 - 09:10 - comment 0