- National Bank of Fujairah Announces Completion of Maiden Transactions Totalling AED 650 mil
National Bank of Fujairah announced the official opening of the office of NBF Capital Limited, a fully-owned subsidiary of the bank that offers bespoke financial advisory solutions. National Bank of Fujairah (NBF) PJSC announced ...
Press Release - 16/04/2014 - 10:08 - comment 0
- AIG MEMSA insurance company limited launches in Qatar
Center. About AIGAIG MEMSA Insurance Company Ltd. is based in the Dubai International Financial ... companies are leading providers of retirement services, financial services and asset management around ... multi-national corporations and to encourage participation in the growing market for financial services in Qatar ...
18/05/2010 - 09:50 - comment 1
- Global Investment House announces the Intention to Float of Global MENA Financial Assets Limited
Financial Assets Limited (“Global MENA Financial Assets” or the “Company”) to proceed with an initial public ... House”) today announces the intention of Global MENA Financial Assets Limited (“Global MENA Finan Global Investment House announces the Intention to Float of Global MENA Financial Assets Limited ...
17/05/2010 - 18:36 - comment 0
- Zurich International Life Limited awarded licence registration in Dubai International Financial Centre
International Life Limited which is headquartered in the Isle of Man, is part of Zurich Financial Services group ... Zurich International Life Limited announced today ... Zurich International Life Limited announced today that it has been registered as an Ancillary Service ...
18/05/2010 - 12:08 - comment 0
- Freshfields advises BH Macro Limited and BH Global Limited on secondary listing on the Dubai International Financial Exchange
LLP has advised BH Macro Limited ("BH Macro") and BH Global Limited ("BH Global"), ... firm Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP has advised BH Macro Limited ("BH Macro") and BH Global Limited ("BH Global"), in relation to their secondary listings on the Dubai ...
14/08/2010 - 18:31 - comment 0
- The limitations of friendship: China to lose out from easing Iranian sanctions
with China National Petroleum Corp (CNPC), citing the company's failure to fulfill its obligations. ... The past few years have been good to Chinese companies ... start getting tougher. The past few years have been good to Chinese companies ...
11/05/2014 - 21:52 - comment 0
- ChevronTexaco reaches agreement with Emirates National Oil Company Limited
National Oil Company Limited (ENOC) L ChevronTexaco on Monday announced ... an agreement with Emirates National Oil Company Limited (ENOC) L.L.C. (ENOC), its Dubai government-owned partner, to sell its interest in Emirates Petroleum Products Company L.L.C. (EPPCO LLC), a retail fuels ...
15/08/2010 - 10:15 - comment 0
- DP World limited like-for-like profit grows 41% in first six months of 2014
announces strong financial results from its global portfolio of marine terminals for the six months to 30 ... financial results from its global portfolio of marine terminals for the six months to 30 June 2014, delivering profit attributable to owners of the Company before separately disclosed items of $332 million, ...
Press Release - 28/08/2014 - 07:19 - comment 0
- Are Islamic finance's non-Muslim adherents 'pushing the limits'?
into the market may be needed to prompt significant numbers of Western companies to issue."It builds ... Investors Service's global head of Islamic finance."Key financial institutions represent volume ... 574 deals a year earlier, according to Zawya, a Thomson Reuters company.But the market remains ...
15/09/2014 - 14:19 - comment 0
- A.M. Best Affirms Ratings of the International General Insurance Group Companies
Rating Services Limited has affirmed the financial strength rating of A- (Excellent) and the issuer ... are pleased to announce that A.M. Best Europe – Rating Services Limited has affirmed the financial strength ... Limited (Bermuda) (IGI) and International General Insurance Company (UK) Limited (IGIUK). The ICR ...
Press Release - 11/07/2012 - 04:41 - comment 0