- DuPont receives 2013 Robert W. Campbell Award from National Safety Council
The National Safety Council presented its 2013 Robert ... and safety (EHS) as part of its everyday operations. The National Safety Council ... National Safety Council President and CEO. “We think it is commendable that DuPont is working ...
Press Release - 03/11/2013 - 09:39 - comment 0
- Community Partnership for Family Health (CPFH) launches “National Health Campaign”
recently launched a new initiative entitled “National Health Campaign” to promote the significance Community Partnership for Family Health (CPFH) has recently launched a new initiative entitled “National ... . The new campaign is in cooperation with the higher population council and the ministry of health ...
18/05/2010 - 10:54 - comment 0
- Saudi Arabia to Provide 4,000 Jobs for Nationals in Health Sector
Saudi Arabia’s Health Development Council has plans to create 4,000 jobs for nationals in the health sector by next year. Saudi Arabia’s Health Development Council has plans to create 4,000 jobs for nationals in the health sector ...
18/05/2010 - 19:18 - comment 0
- Oman Insurance inks MoU with Canadian University of Dubai and National Safety Council of USA
of Dubai (CUD) and the National Safety Council of USA signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the Oman Insurance Company (OIC), Canadian University of Dubai (CUD) and the National Safety Council of USA ... of Dubai and National Safety Council of USA on 15th December 2009 at the convocation ceremony held ...
16/05/2010 - 17:18 - comment 0
- Daman Sponsors Canadian Business Council Meeting highlighting the impact of the new health insurance law on businesses and expatriates
The National Health Insurance Company, Daman, sponsored the Canadian Business Council Abu Dhabi Event that was co-hosted by the German Business Council. The event discussed in detail the health insurance regulations ... The National Health Insurance Company, Daman, ...
18/05/2010 - 10:58 - comment 0
- Healthcare failings slammed in the UAE
Members of the Federal National Council (FNC) have blamed the Ministry of Health for lack ... Members of the UAE's Federal National Council ... and was sworn in as a minister only a few days ago A report by the health affairs committee at the council ...
20/03/2013 - 12:23 - comment 0
- Qatar Green Building Council seeks to improve indoor air quality
gathered for the Qatar Green Building Council’s seminar titled ‘Healthy Buildings for Healthy People’ to discuss the health effects associated with poor indoor air quality. Leading experts from the sustainability industry gathered today for the Qatar Green Building Council’s (QGBC) ...
Press Release - 05/11/2013 - 05:44 - comment 0
- Time to tackle the 'brain drain'? Sisi creates a 'council of scholars' to develop a strategic vision for the Egyptian economy
resident Abdel Fattah Al-Sisi met with a group of scholars and experts on Saturday to formulate a council ... agriculture, geology, information technology, medicine, public health, mental health and economics”, said ... the nucleus of the council, which will feature elite distinguished Egyptian scholars and experts capable ...
07/09/2014 - 05:00 - comment 0
- SEHA signs agreement with the U.S. Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education International to enhance graduate medical education
Abu Dhabi Health Services Company has signed an agreement with the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education International. Abu Dhabi Health Services Company (SEHA) has signed an agreement with the Accreditation Council ...
Press Release - 26/09/2012 - 05:48 - comment 0
- Minister for Health opens Qatar’s first Pet-CT diagnostic center
Abdullah Bin Khaled Al Qahtani, the Minister of Public Health and Secretary General of the Supreme Council of Health inaugurated this morning the country’s first operational Positron Emission Tomography-Computed ... and Secretary General of the Supreme Council of Health inaugurated this morning the country’s first operational ...
Press Release - 29/04/2012 - 13:19 - comment 0