- UAE nationals from Emaar Hospitality Group successfully complete American Hotel & Lodging Association’s training workshop
Four UAE nationals from Emaar Hospitality Group, have ... Professional Workshop Certification. Four UAE nationals from Emaar Hospitality ... nationals working across Emaar Hospitality properties were enrolled in the ‘Basic Hospitality’ two-day AHLA ...
Press Release - 01/08/2011 - 07:38 - comment 0
- UAE National Day Tragedy: Red Crescent Director falls to death repairing UAE flag
in honor of UAE's 42nd National Day, the Director of emirate's Red Crescent has died. The director of the Ras Al Khaimah Emirates Red Crescent died in hospital on Sunday after falling from his roof while putting up a UAE flag to celebrate National Day. The Emirati man, Mohammad Zaid Al Shehi, who ...
Editor's Choice - 02/12/2013 - 08:21 - comment 0
- National Bank of Fujairah leads AED 261 million syndication facility on behalf of Lifeline Hospital Group
The National Bank of Fujairah has announced that it has closed a AED 261 million long term syndicated loan for Lifeline Hospital Group. The National Bank of Fujairah (NBF) has announced that it has closed a AED 261 million long term syndicated ...
Press Release - 01/11/2011 - 07:54 - comment 0
- Emaar Hospitality Group supports Emiratisation with empowering meetings and seminars for UAE Nationals
Emaar Hospitality Group, recently organised a series ... Emirati talent. Emaar Hospitality Group, the hospitality & leisure ... Commerce Marketing provided the hospitality professionals with an understanding of the industry during ...
Press Release - 08/08/2011 - 07:49 - comment 0
- NBK invites doctors from Great Ormond Street Hospital to practice at NBK’s Children’s Hospital
National Bank of Kuwait a team of specialist from Great Ormond Street Hospital U.K . National Bank of Kuwait announces ... of specialist from Great Ormond Street Hospital U.K to take up residence at the NBK Children's Hospital ...
25/08/2010 - 12:18 - comment 0
- Don't drive, or die trying: Saudi woman fined for driving herself to the hospital
to hospital. Aliyah Al Farid, a businesswoman and member of the National Society for Human Rights (NSHR), suffers from a chronic condition which means she is occasionally forced to visit hospital. In ... to help her, officers agreed that she could drive to hospital on the condition that they would wait ...
Editor's Choice - 17/09/2014 - 10:49 - comment 0
- NBK shares the national celebrations joy with children at NBK hospital
to NBK Hospital at Sabah Medical district to share the happy moments of Kuwait’s national celebrations ... social responsibility towards the children residing at NBK hospital on major national and social ... paid a visit to NBK Hospital at Sabah Medical district to share the happy moments of Kuwait’s national ...
Press Release - 24/02/2011 - 10:11 - comment 0
- Mafraq Hospital’s Ana Rosa team urges UAE’s women to participate in its breast cancer screening drive
Mafraq Hospital’s Ana Rosa women’s health education ... with Zayed University’s Ba9ma Club. Mafraq Hospital’s Ana Rosa women’s health ... and Mafraq Hospital, owned and operated by the Abu Dhabi Health Services Company PJSC (SEHA), is playing its ...
Press Release - 13/10/2013 - 09:29 - comment 0
- Two Saudi nationals injured in Boston Marathon blasts
the other is an unnamed exchange student Two Saudi nationals were injured by Monday's twin blasts in Boston and are currently being hospitalized at the city’s Brigham and Women's Hospital.One of the injured is a 20-year-old man whose name has not been disclosed, while the other ...
16/04/2013 - 11:06 - comment 0
- Synergized national, hospitality and tourism branding needed to sustain UAE’s competitive edge amidst global downturn
international destinations. This initiative will complement efforts aimed at synchronizing national, hospitality ... shift towards domestic tourism bodes well for the sustained growth of the local hospitality ... to strategically position themselves so that they complement the national travel brand while creating a unique ...
14/08/2010 - 18:22 - comment 0