- Qatar National Research Strategy Forum praises industry partners for collaborating to tackle key issues in line with the Qatar National Vision 2030
and Development stressed their commitment to fostering greater collaboration among the nation’s leading stakeholders gathered at this year’s Qatar National Research Strategy Forum 2014. ... greater collaboration among the nation’s leading stakeholders gathered at this year’s Qatar National ...
Press Release - 18/05/2014 - 06:58 - comment 0
- HCT’s Female Engineering Students Helping to Meet National Industry Demands
industry-relevant degree choices and good employment opportunities are two leading factors for these robust ... and knowledge in innovation, research, science and technology to effectively contribute to our nation is a vital ... with the skills that their nation needs to fuel its knowledge economy’,” Dr Kamali said. Dr Kamali, ...
Press Release - 07/10/2014 - 07:50 - comment 0
- National Bank of Fujairah recognised as “Best Domestic Commercial Bank” for third consecutive year at the 2014 Banker Middle East Industry Awards
National Bank of Fujairah (NBF) PJSC has announced that it has won the award for “Best Domestic Commercial Bank” at this year’s Banker Middle East (BME) Industry Awards. National Bank of Fujairah (NBF) PJSC has announced that it has won ...
Press Release - 05/06/2014 - 06:31 - comment 0
- Tanmia signs MoU with Ministry of Economy and Dubai Industrial Academy to maximise employment of Nationals in industrial sector
of Nationals in industrial sector Three parties to work closely to provide specialised training ... opportunities for UAE Nationals in the country’s industrial sector. The MoU was signed by H.E. Sultan Saeed Al ... interest. “The industrial sector of the UAE holds tremendous employment potential for Nationals ...
17/05/2010 - 19:31 - comment 0
- PRIVATE PLACEMENT IN IKARUS PETROLEUM INDUSTRIES BY NATIONAL INDUSTRIES GROUP OVERSUBSCRIBED
of the National Industries Group S.A.K. (NIG) of 149,348,242 shares or 19.91% of, Ikarus Petroleum Industries ... Petrochemical Company (“Sipchem”) and National Petrochemical Industrialization Company (“Tasnee”), respectively. ... and the potential within the industry,” said Mr. Saad Al Saad, Chairman & Managing Director of NIG. “NBK ...
18/05/2010 - 11:32 - comment 0
- The Suez Project: a good start, but not a substitute for industrialization
economic security. Unfortunately, industry remains absent on the agenda of the Egyptian nation and its ... of economic development. The role of the state is paramount in industry. As the United Nations Industrial ... than Egypt. Egypt has begun the construction of a national project aimed ...
25/09/2014 - 15:46 - comment 0
- Bahrain's aviation industry flies high as national airport group puts on a jolly good airport show
in the kingdom's aviation industry, Bahrain Airport Services (BAS) has said. There is keen international interest in the kingdom's aviation industry, Bahrain Airport Services (BAS) has ... operation and airport services industries. The show attracted more than 60 buyers from 12 countries, ...
11/06/2013 - 15:30 - comment 0
- AWAL participates as technical sponsor in National Industries and Consumer Products Exhibition 2012
as the technical sponsor in the National Industries and Consumer Products 2012 expo. AWAL ... in the National Industries and Consumer Products 2012 expo, which is being held under the patronage of Jeddah ... requirements and benefit from available opportunities. In its 30th edition the National Industries ...
Press Release - 19/07/2012 - 07:03 - comment 0
- Strategic plan to implement Emiratisation in banking & insurance industries launched
need to implement the Emiratisation policy in the industry, while encouraging Emirati nationals to take ... Recent industry studies show that banking institutions still lack the presence of national human ... number of nationals working in the banking industry. Accordingly, HRDC collaborated with international ...
Press Release - 09/06/2014 - 07:14 - comment 0
- Global sukuk industry set to double in size, fuelled by GCC nations, according to Standard and Poor's
entrant in its nascent Sharia finance industry, began its initial public offering on Saturday. ... regulators, compared with the strategic focus on the industry in Malaysia, the most developed Islamic bond ...
25/09/2012 - 12:13 - comment 0