- NBK Capital advises Qtel on the largest acquisition in the GCC
519.1 million (USD 1.8 billion) acquisition of 39.61% of National Mobile Telecommunications Co ... Telecommunications Co. (Wataniya Telecom). The offer was well received by shareholders, bringing Qtel’s ownership ... NBK Capital advised Qatar Telecommunications ...
Press Release - 23/10/2012 - 10:46 - comment 0
- EIAST discusses joint co-operation with Omani delegation
and Telecommunications Regulatory Authority - Sultanate of Oman. The visit was aimed at identifying EIAST’s future ... in space to provide useful solutions for the overall welfare of the nation. The visit of Omani delegation is important and will be followed by more visits for joint co-operation. EIAST seeks to promote the culture ...
27/05/2010 - 11:30 - comment 0
- The TRA to announce The National Plan for UAE Smart Government Goals
The Telecommunications Regulatory Authority (TRA), in collaboration with the Prime Minister's Office (PMO) is working toannounce The National Plan for UAE Smart Government Goals. The Telecommunications Regulatory Authority (TRA), ...
Press Release - 03/06/2014 - 11:30 - comment 0
- NBK Group and VIVA sign a multi-currency financing agreement of USD 270 million
Finance) National Bank of Kuwait Group (NBK Group) and Kuwait Telecommunication Co. ... Telecommunication Co. (VIVA) have yesterday signed (Monday, 17 June, 2013) a multi-currency financing agreement ... National Bank of Kuwait Group and Kuwait ...
Press Release - 18/06/2013 - 11:42 - comment 0
- Tamkeen business quiz announces winner of competition for live show co-host
the winner of the competition held to select a Masters of Ceremony (MC) to co-host the Tamkeen Business Quiz ... of the competition held to select a Masters of Ceremony (MC) to co-host the Tamkeen Business Quiz Show being held in December in conjunction with the Kingdom’s National Day celebrations in order to showcase top companies ...
Press Release - 22/11/2012 - 05:39 - comment 0
- Saudi Telecommunications Company Cuts Internet Charges
The Saudi Telecommunications Co. announced early ... Telecommunications Co. announced early this week that it had reduced the charges for internet connections, ... with the national network by up to 30 percent. The company also halved the charges for contact ports, the SPA ...
18/05/2010 - 19:17 - comment 0
- SAMENA Council submits contribution to ITU on ITRs Treaty revision on behalf of Operators in the SAMENA Region
of the United Nations’ agency for information and technology, the International Telecommunication Union’s ... dimensions of the ITRs Treaty in a qualitative manner. The United Nations’ International Telecommunications ... As a member of the United Nations’ agency for information and technology, the International Telecommunication ...
Press Release - 01/07/2012 - 10:35 - comment 0
- SAMENA Telecommunications Council focuses on broadband as a key enabler for digitization at Telecommunications Regulatory Conference 2014
SAMENA Telecommunications Council was a key participant at The Telecommunications Regulatory Conference 2014 under the theme, “Next Generation Fixed ... Telecommunications Council was a key participant at The Telecommunications Regulatory Conference 2014, held recently ...
Press Release - 30/03/2014 - 12:04 - comment 0
- EU, Arab organizations to extend telecommunications standardization
for co-operation in telecommunications standardization between Europe and the Arab world. ETSI is active ... is a national and regional organization that seeks to promote closer ties among member-states and to co ... The European Telecommunications Standards Institute ...
15/08/2010 - 14:10 - comment 0
- Alfalak conducts series of career development presentations for Saudi nationals at various KSA institutions
growth and development among Saudi nationals. Alfalak Electronic Equipment & Supplies Co., a leading provider of technology-based end-to-end solutions in the Middle East, has ... efforts to create more opportunities for career growth and development among Saudi nationals. Alfalak ...
Press Release - 28/05/2013 - 10:13 - comment 0