- Israel’s Largest Government to Take Office Wednesday
Avigdor Lieberman (National Union-Yisrael Beiteinu) 23- Tourism Minister: Rehavam Ze'evi (National Union-Yisrael Beiteinu) 24- Housing and Construction Minister: Natan Sharansky (Yisrael ... Minister-elect Ariel. The coalition is assured the 73 votes of Likud, Labor, Shas, National Union, Yisrael ...
18/05/2010 - 19:45 - comment 0
- Israeli Minister Suggests Israeli-Palestinian Desalinization Plant
the National Union-Yisrael Beiteinu party, and a fan of former premier Benjamin Netanyahu – Albawaba.com © ...
18/05/2010 - 19:39 - comment 0
- Nine Palestinians hurt in Gaza Strip, Arafat expects Israeli-Palestinian conflict to worsen
to start talks with the far-right National Union-Yisrael Beiteinu faction on Sunday in an attempt to estab ... with the far-right National Union-Yisrael Beiteinu faction on Sunday in an attempt to establish a narrow, ... expressed concern about the moderate Labor Party's pullout from Sharon's coalition on Wednesday, ...
18/05/2010 - 16:32 - comment 0
- Israeli Parliament to Vote Tuesday on Bill to 'Protect' Jerusalem
Torah Judaism, the National Religious Party and the National Union-Yisrael Beiteinu voted in favor, ...
19/05/2010 - 11:10 - comment 0
- Sharon Threatens to Exclude Labor Party from National Government
that the National Union-Yisrael Beiteinu faction not be allowed to join the government; that the coalition ... Monday that, if necessary, he could always form a national unity government without the Labor party ... a national unity government without the Labor party, as members of his Likud party continued talks with Labor ...
19/05/2010 - 09:48 - comment 0
- Hawkish Israeli Minister In Critical Condition after Assassination Attempt Claimed by PFLP
wound. Zeevi, leader of the far-right National Union-Yisrael Beiteinu bloc, announced Monday that he and party colleague Avigdor Lieberman were resigning from the government in protest over cabinet ...
18/05/2010 - 17:36 - comment 0
- One Palestinian killed, three Israeli troops wounded in West Bank
Authority. The minister led the far-right National Union-Yisrael Beiteinu party, advocating ...
18/05/2010 - 13:02 - comment 0
- Hawkish Israeli Leader Dies of Gunshot Wounds
leader of the far-right National Union-Yisrael Beiteinu bloc, announced Monday that he and party ... or to arrest terrorists." Cabinet minister Avigdor Lieberman, a member of Zeevi's party, who joined ...
18/05/2010 - 17:36 - comment 0
- Sharon to Consolidate Three-Party Coaltiton
- Yisrael b'Aliya, National Union-Yisrael Beitenu, and the National Religious Party - to lower ... to consolidate a three-party coalition of Likud, Labor and Shas, with the possible addition of two for Israeli Prime Minister-elect Ariel Sharon moved to consolidate a three-party coalition of Likud, Labor ...
19/05/2010 - 09:47 - comment 0
- Israeli Cabinet: Arafat Not Allowed to Leave Ramallah
to leave his headquarters, two abstained. National Infrastructures Minister Avigdor Lieberman (National Union-Yisrael Beiteinu), who had threatened Saturday to resign from the government if the travel ban was lifted, ...
18/05/2010 - 17:19 - comment 0