- Natixis Global Associates Builds Sales Presence in the Middle East-North Africa
business in the Middle East. Natixis Global Associates (NGA), the distribution arm of Natixis Global Asset Management, has appointed Sami Abdo to the newly-created position ... to global equity funds from Harris Associates, from private equity funds from Natixis Caspian Private Equity ...
30/06/2010 - 12:52 - comment 0
- طيران الجزيرة تتم صفقة تموّيل شراء 3 طائرات جديدة بمبلغ 105 مليون دولاربالتعاون مع Natixis
وكالة Export Credit الأوربية وبمشاركة Natixis لشراء ثلاث طائرات جديدة من طراز إيرباص A320. وبهذه ... من الحصول على التمويل المالي من قبل وكالة Export Credit الأوربية، ومشاركة Natixis في اتفاقية التمويل هذه". وقال جان فرانكوس لاسكومب النائب الرئيس الاول للشوؤن المالية بقطاع النقل في Natixis : " ...
14/08/2010 - 14:50 - comment 0
- Middle East investors eye private equity, hedge funds -- expert
bank Natixis said on Monday. "The study shows an acknowledgement by institutional investors ... the unique challenges of modern markets," Jamal Saab, managing director and regional head at Natixis ... investors polled by Natixis expected to increase allocations to alternatives and other assets not correlated ...
10/06/2013 - 10:45 - comment 0
- UAE investors ready to take on more risks without much knowledge
by the Durable Portfolio Construction Research Centre of Natixis Global Asset Management (NGAM) highlights ... Construction Research Centre of Natixis Global Asset Management (NGAM) highlights a clear opportunity ...
18/09/2013 - 08:25 - comment 0
- Jazeera Airways in US$70 million deal for purchase of two brand new Airbus A320 aircraft
a deal worth USD $70 million in commercial funding with DVB Bank and Natixis Transport Finance, ... to the airline . European banks DVB and Natixis Transport Finance, strong lenders to the global ... In securing this deal with DVB and Natixis Transport Finance, we are able to reinforce the message to our ...
14/08/2010 - 19:31 - comment 0
- Jazeera Airways Group secures USD 18.3 million aircraft refinancing facility through Arab Banking Corporation
an existing facility through the French corporate and investment bank, Natixis, resulting in a reduction ...
Press Release - 17/06/2014 - 11:04 - comment 0
- Qatar Airways flying above credit crunch
towards one of the world’s fastest growing airlines. The airline appointed Calyon and Natixis Transport ... and financed by a pool of four banks – Calyon, Credit Suisse, Helaba, and Natixis Transport Finance. ... from its long-term relationship banks such as Calyon and Natixis Transport Finance, but also attracting ...
14/08/2010 - 18:26 - comment 0
- Lebanon to raise $1 billion through Eurobonds
Bank, Natixis and Standard Chartered are joint bookrunners on the deal, which they are expected to price Thursday afternoon. ...
11/04/2013 - 14:24 - comment 0
- Emirates Steel signs US$ 1.1 billion project financing agreement
Islamic Bank and Al Hilal Bank. Natixis has acted as financial advisor and Denton Wilde Sapte as legal ...
25/08/2010 - 14:51 - comment 0
- Thanks to Libya's slight comeback, oil prices settle at one month low
off,” said Abhishek Deshpande, an oil analyst at Natixis in London. He added that the market ...
10/07/2014 - 03:42 - comment 0