- Honeywell's UOP Modular Equipment Solution Selected By Kuwait Energy Company To Treat Natural Gas And Recover High-Value Natural Gas Liquids In Iraq
cubic feet per day of natural gas UOP LLC, a Honeywell (NYSE: HON) company, announced today that it has been selected by Kuwait Energy Company and its partners to condition natural gas ... Company and its partners to condition natural gas to meet pipeline specifications, and to recover valuable ...
Press Release - 03/09/2014 - 05:00 - comment 0
- Emirates Gas commences commercial sales of clean and green Compressed Natural Gas through Mobile Filling Unit
the World Expo 2020, with the commencement of commercial sales of Compressed Natural Gas (CNG), a clean ... of Compressed Natural Gas (CNG), a clean and green fuel of choice that supports the ‘Green Economy ... Emirates Gas, a subsidiary of the Emirates National ...
Press Release - 16/12/2013 - 11:36 - comment 0
- Desperate to avoid more blackouts: Egypt is soliciting $2.5 billion to cover gas imports
Egypt wants to raise $2.5 billion to cover natural gas imports until the end of December, an energy official said on Wednesday. Khaled Abdel-Badie, head of the state-run Egyptian Natural Gas Holding ... costs. Egypt must import liquefied natural gas (LNG) for power generation to cover a shortage ...
08/05/2014 - 04:49 - comment 0
- Iran builds massive natural gas container
Iran has built a new natural gas storage facility with a capacity to store 4.6 billion cubic meters of gas, the National Iranian Gas Company managing director stated. Iran has built a new natural gas storage facility with a capacity ...
29/07/2013 - 07:58 - comment 0
- Emirates Gas to highlight green fuel solutions at CNG-NGV’s ANGVA Forum 2013 in Dubai
Company (ENOC), is hosting the Compressed Natural Gas – Natural Gas Vehicle (CNG-NGV) ANGVA (Asia Pacific Natural Gas Vehicles Association) Forum 2013, focused on promoting sustainable growth and cleaner air ... Emirates Gas is hosting the Compressed Natural Gas ...
Press Release - 14/05/2013 - 10:14 - comment 0
- European Investment Bank lending EUR 50 million to Egyptian Natural Gas Company
to the Egyptian Natural Gas Company (GASCO) for two gas pipelines of a combined length of 152 km in Egypt. ... and Partnership (FEMIP), the European Investment Bank (EIB) is lending EUR 50 million to the Egyptian Natural Gas Company (GASCO) for two gas pipel Under its Facility for Euro-Mediterranean ...
15/08/2010 - 10:54 - comment 0
- Dow to showcase solutions for natural gas at SOGAT 2011
Chemical Company, will be showcasing a range of innovative, customized solutions for the oil and gas ... a workshop on SELEXOL Solvent technology. Dow Oil & Gas has a comprehensive offering for natural gas ... & Gas, a business unit of The Dow Chemical Company, will be showcasing a range of innovative, ...
Press Release - 22/03/2011 - 10:39 - comment 0
- Totally delighted: French Total awarded gas exploration rights in Egypt
to explore for natural gas in the Nile Delta, French oil company Total has been ... Natural Gas Holding company (Egas) said on Monday."France's Total won the bid to explore ... gas in the Nile Delta, a source in the state-run Egyptian Natural Gas Holding company (Egas) said ...
29/09/2014 - 16:29 - comment 0
- Qatar: Fluor awarded contract by Ras Laffan Liquefied Natural Gas Company
have been awarded a contract by Ras Laffan Liquefied Natural Gas Company Limited to provide the initial ... that its subsidiaries have been awarded a contract by Ras Laffan Liquefied Natural Gas Company Limited ... for RasGas' Common Offplot Projects in Qatar. The contract for the initial offplot work will be booked ...
15/08/2010 - 10:29 - comment 0
- Jordan to import one third of its natural gas needs from the Gaza Strip by 2017
will import 150-180 million cubic feet per day of natural gas from fields the company is developing offshore ... the latter will provide the company with 66 billion cubic metres of natural gas over a period of 15 years. ... Natural gas will be supplied to Jordan through ...
17/08/2014 - 11:05 - comment 0