- Ford pilots new Siemens software using Google Earth technology to virtually navigate assembly plants and enhance global manufacturing collaboration
Siemens that facilitates virtual navigation within its assembly plants, helping the company improve global ... software from Siemens that facilitates virtual navigation within its assembly plants, helping the company ... IntoSite holds a 3D version of assembly plants and allows users to navigate virtually through the plants – ...
Press Release - 15/12/2013 - 10:47 - comment 0
- GOP hosts two-day Regional Executive Seminar on safety of Martime Navigation
“Safety of Navigation and the Obligations of a Competent Authority with respect to Aids to Navigation ... of Navigation and the Obligations of a Competent Authority with respect to Aids to Navigation.” The seminar ... of Sea Ports, in collaboration with the International Association of Marine Aids to Navigation ...
Press Release - 01/02/2012 - 11:12 - comment 0
- OPEC navigates the slippery slope of politics
This week may not be a good one for the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC). It should decide on a new secretary general to succeed Abdalla Badri. This week may not be ...
09/12/2012 - 14:12 - comment 0
- Qatar Navigation awarded QAR 1.9 billion QP contract
Qatar Navigation today announced that its fully-owned ... Qatar Navigation today announced that its fully-owned subsidiary, Qatar Shipping Co., has been awarded ... of the quality of the services we provide currently.” Mr. Khalifa bin Ali Al-Hetmi, Qatar Navigation’s ...
Press Release - 03/08/2011 - 07:24 - comment 0
- Qatar Navigation reports first half 2011 financial results
Qatar Navigation announced the financial results for the first half of 2011, which ended on June 30. Qatar Navigation Q.S.C. today ... Navigation’s Chairman & Managing Director, announced that Qatar Navigation is preparing to expand its ...
Press Release - 25/07/2011 - 06:36 - comment 0
- Qatar Navigation launches new growth strategy
Qatar Navigation has recently completed ... Navigation has recently completed a comprehensive review of its current business and revised its long term ... As a result, Qatar Navigation has defined an ambitious growth plan for the coming 5 to 7 years that is focused ...
Press Release - 06/06/2011 - 12:59 - comment 0
- Qatar Navigation schedules First Half 2011 Earnings Conference Call
Qatar Navigation announced that the company’s ... June 30, 2011. Qatar Navigation Q.S.C. today announced that the company’s ... Navigation Q.S.C. today announced that the company’s management will conduct a conference call to review ...
Press Release - 17/08/2011 - 07:22 - comment 0
- Qatar Ports Management Company and Qatar Navigation sign an agreement for the management and operations of the Doha Port
and management duties of the current port of Doha to Qatar Navigation Company. Qatar ... to Qatar Navigation Company. The two companies have signed an operation and management agreement last ... this agreement, Qatar Navigation shall carry out a variety of activities, most important of which ...
Press Release - 24/02/2011 - 10:49 - comment 0
- TMC develops navigation system compatible with vehicle - infrastructure cooperative safety system
navigation system compatible with the vehicle-infrastructure cooperative Driving Safety Support System. ... (ITS), Toyota Motor Corporation (TMC) recently developed an onboard navigation system compatible ... Motor Corporation (TMC) recently developed an onboard navigation system compatible ...
Press Release - 09/08/2011 - 09:48 - comment 0
- Qatar Navigation announces its financial results for the third quarter of 2010
Qatar Navigation has reported a net profit of QR 1253 ... Qatar Navigation has reported a net profit of QR 1253 million for the period ending 30/09/2010 which ... Navigation's holding of 15% share capital of Qatar Shipping prior to the acquisition. QR 397 million ...
Press Release - 26/12/2010 - 17:10 - comment 0