- New year, new ME? 8 fantasy new year's resolutions for the Middle East in 2014
as well as the year ahead. For many, the new year represents a fresh start to get rid of bad habits or start something new. Making a new year’s resolution has become a long-lived tradition to ... someone in New York promises themselves at midnight on New Year's Eve. Similarly, the resolutions ...
Slideshow - 02/01/2014 - 17:33 - comment 0
- Happy Chinese New Year: Dubai celebrates the Year of the Horse this 2014
and happiness with Chinese New Year celebrations from 26 January to 1 February 2014 at Madinat Jumeirah, ... until 1 Februaryguests can enjoy themed dishes, including time-honoured Chinese New Year delicacies ... Reviews, UAE) Usher in good fortune, health and happiness with Chinese New Year celebrations from 26 ...
28/01/2014 - 08:48 - comment 0
- New canal, new beginning? Egypt's stocks climb to six-year over unveiling of Suez mega project
to unfold, analysts said.Benchmark index, EGX 30, climbed to its highest level in six years to record 8,918 ... million which would be the highest in five years,” said Fathy.Daily stock turnover registered LE725.6 ... to its highest level in six years to record 8,918 points, a 1.31 percent rise from the previous session. ...
07/08/2014 - 05:00 - comment 0
- Khalaf Ahmad Al Habtoor records personal new year’s message to all Al Habtoor Group employees
Group has recorded an upbeat New Year’s message for all the Group’s employees. Khalaf Ahmad Al Habtoor, Chairman of the Al Habtoor Group has recorded an upbeat New Year’s message ... The Chairman’s New Year’s message can be viewed on the Group’s YouTube Channel www.youtube.com/alhabtoorgroup. ...
Press Release - 10/12/2013 - 05:36 - comment 0
- Gold prices celebrate the new year with biggest annual loss in 32 years
European stocks hovered around five-year highs after two weeks of strong gains, following from a six-year ... to $1,204.90 an ounce. Gold’s performance in 2013 has put an end to 12 straight years of growth , ...
31/12/2013 - 18:16 - comment 0
- New year’s eve is more memorable With IHG cluster hotels in Jordan
have many activities prepared to celebrate New Year’s Eve and welcome 2013. InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) cluster hotels in Jordan have many activities prepared to celebrate New Year’s Eve and welcome 2013. InterContinental Aqaba Resort is celebrating New Year’s Eve at Martini’s ...
Press Release - 23/12/2012 - 08:41 - comment 0
- Ice is back with his brand new invention: Vanilla Ice to hit Atlantis on New Year's Eve
world on New Year's Eve in Dubai. Buy your tickets now, before it's too late! Ice Ice baby! Yes, Rapper Vanilla Ice will be performing in Dubai on New Year's Eve. ... Vanilla's popular hits and new tracks as he brings in the new year with style until the early hours ...
08/12/2013 - 05:01 - comment 0
- Mercedes boss will offer new contract to Hamilton at year-end
a new contract to Lewis Hamilton at the end of the year in a bid to keep the Brit at the team beyond 2015. Mercedes boss Toto Wolff is reportedly set to offer a new contract ... Mercedes boss Toto Wolff is reportedly set to offer a new contract to Lewis Hamilton at the end of the year ...
15/10/2014 - 22:52 - comment 0
- New Year, new album! Full of flare Myriam Fares ready to release record
of Egyptian, and a kiss of Khaliji all make for a new album as diverse as Myriam Fares' wardrobe . "The Queen of the Stage" says she's almost ready to rock the region with her brand new album. ... for a new album as diverse as Myriam Fares' wardrobe. "The Queen of the Stage" says ...
12/01/2014 - 11:13 - comment 0
- Despite reaping off the Syrian crisis, Jordan's industrialists enter the new year with new worries
for production. Under a five-year government plan , economic sectors –– except for the agricultural sector ... cent every year in an attempt by the government to bring the state-owned National Electric Power ...
01/01/2014 - 17:54 - comment 0