- What doesn't kill you, makes your stronger: why the Arab Bank is likely to emerge from the Israeli lawsuit 'unscathed with flying colors'
looking to discredit the Palestinian cause. Arab Bank, on trial in New York ... Founded in 1930 by Abdel Hamid Shoman, a Palestinian from Jerusalem who worked as a peddler in New York ... but in the 1970s it went truly global, opening offices in London, Frankfurt, Australia, New York and Singapore. ...
20/08/2014 - 05:00 - comment 0
- Lebanese American University to honor humanitarian and businessman at New York Gala
a humanitarian and educator, and a business giant at its second annual gala in New York City on April 15th. ... giant at its second annual gala in New York City on April 15th. ... second annual gala in New York City on April 15th. LAU's guests of honor, Suad Juffali, the managing ...
Press Release - 07/04/2011 - 12:41 - comment 0
- A New York Branch of the Arab Bank is viewed on East 52nd Street August 14, 2014 in New York.
A New York Branch of the Arab Bank is viewed on East 52nd Street August 14, 2014 in New York. © 2014 Al Bawaba ( www.albawaba.com ) (NEWS, photo of the week, Middle ...
17/08/2014 - 07:07 - comment 0
- Desperate for a comeback, Iran's oil minster sends a loud and clear message to OPEC's giants
delivery rose 11 cents to $94.07 in electronic trading on the New York Mercantile Exchange. ...
07/01/2014 - 13:03 - comment 0
- Dead Sea Cosmetics Manufacturers' From Israel Arrive in New York for Trade Mission
Manufacturers Will be Visiting New York, October 28-29, for Meetings With the Major Chains and Buye ... will be displaying Dead Sea Cosmetics on these dates at thePennsylvania Hotel, New York City. The companies' ... ofthe Israel Economic Mission ( http://www.israeleconomicmission.com/ ) in NewYork. It is important ...
16/05/2010 - 17:28 - comment 0
- Stocks mixed in New York
points (0.02 percent) to 1,373.93. The announced merger of oil giants Chevron and Texaco was greeted ...
15/08/2010 - 23:53 - comment 0
- US Gripped by Bioterrorism Fear after New York Anthrax Case
of NBC in New York, as well as an earlier fatal case in Florida, with the September 11 terrorist ... of the new case Friday led to pharmacies and doctors in New York and elsewhere being inundated with demands for the antibiotic ciprofloxacin, which is used to treat anthrax. Albert Gardini said his New York pharmacy had ...
18/05/2010 - 17:37 - comment 0
- Pop Music and Hollywood Stars Perform, Collect Money for Scarred New York
for a special live event honoring New York firefighters, police officers and families ... "Concert for New York" was to raise money for the families of some 5,000 victims of the September 11 ... while wearing a T-shirt of the New York Fire Department. Other performers at the Madison Square ...
01/08/2010 - 19:53 - comment 0
- Ford's withdrawal opens new battle between global giants
with New York-based Burnham Securities. South Korea's financial watchdog last week filed ... the auction into disarray. However, South Korean officials promised to find new bidders. Foreign auto ... the front-runner. DaimlerChrysler, however, looked less interested in making a new bid. "We ...
15/08/2010 - 23:58 - comment 0
- A royal meeting: Saudi prince meets business giant at London's Savoy
the management of Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, Fairmont and The Plaza Hotel, New York, in addition ...
03/02/2013 - 14:51 - comment 0