- As Abu Dhabi's F1 race draws near, the car chase film 'Rush' speeds into Dubai theaters
Dodge Challenger to San Francisco in less than 15 hours. Drive – Nicolas Winding Refn’s ...
26/09/2013 - 08:21 - comment 0
- Red Bull Air Race in Longleat cancelled due to high winds
was unfortunately cancelled due to high winds. The cancellation means Friday’s qualifying results will Today’s Red Bull Air Race in Longleat, England, was unfortunately cancelled due to high winds ... With winds reaching a dangerous 80 km/h and showers worsening throughout the day, conditions became too ...
18/05/2010 - 11:17 - comment 0
- Siemens to present innovative solutions at the World Future Energy Summit 2011
with its broad portfolio of ready-to-use components for solar power plants, wind turbines and highly ... energy”. Nicolas Vortmeyer , CEO for New Technologies will take place in the session, Kick Starting ... generation. Highly efficient wind turbines and emission-free solar power generation help large cities ...
Press Release - 13/01/2011 - 12:27 - comment 0
- 5th Cairo Video Festival to present large worldwide collection of experimental and video art
2011The choir by Marc Antonio Lunardi – Italy, 2013 8pm Midnight Wind by Nicolas Fidala – Canada, ... Italy, 2012Moving Scenes by Nicolas Provost – Belgium, 2011Tokyo Giants by Nicolas Provost – Belgium, ... Parres – Spain, 2012The silver wolf by Daniel Nicolae Djamo – Romania, 2013China at Work by Jan De Bruin ...
26/09/2013 - 07:56 - comment 0
- DuPont showcases Innovative Oil & Gas Solutions at ALOGE 2008
Algeria and “Benchmarking Safety through Safety Perception Surveys” to be presented by Nicolas ... and gas and renewable energy businesses including oil and gas extractions, solar and wind energy, biofuels ... do. Safety is the very foundation and essence in everything we do at DuPont" said Nicolas ...
16/05/2010 - 18:31 - comment 0
- brilliant british ace bonhomme soars to win 2008 red bull air race in abu dhabi
(Mangold) and to have made the final against Paul.” In benign racing conditions with little cross wind ... to Nicolas Ivanoff of France who proved to be the fastest of the slow qualifiers with a time of 1m:07.33s ...
17/05/2010 - 20:27 - comment 0
- RAK Half confirmed as the Place to Race
to start pushing the pace."After working under Croatian coach Nicola Boric for just ten weeks, ... turned the screw in the late winds that spoiled last year's record attempts, firstly Erkesso ...
16/05/2010 - 17:07 - comment 0