- UAE munch bunch choose grease over greens: Emirati kids' worrying junk food habit
to 18 were bad at eating their greens – every boy surveyed in that age group is not eating enough ...
Editor's Choice - 12/05/2013 - 09:40 - comment 0
- A bit of quiet diplomacy goes a long way: UNESCO given the green light to enter Jerusalem's Old City
Negotiated by Jordan, Palestine, Israel and the US, the deal will allow UNESCO experts into the Old City of Jerusalem to investigate the status of conservation and heritage Jordan and P ...
24/04/2013 - 13:43 - comment 0
- EZW’s Gazeley adds 5th Award in a month to its Green Laurels
in terms of both the environment and their bottom line.” Nigel Dolan, Development Manager said: “G.Park ...
16/05/2010 - 17:31 - comment 0
- Green Cards and Mint Fields: Cultures in Conflict
By Nigel Thorpe. Against a giant back-cloth painted with a typical Palestine village scene, ... to exchange the fragrant olive grooves and green mint fields of Palestine, for the American green card, “ easy ... kaleidoscope of vivid purples and green and then, by an autumnal mix of browns, light creams and gold. ...
19/05/2010 - 11:07 - comment 0
- Water Wars: Green Lawns Versus Dry Taps
By Nigel Thorpe Senior English Editor Albawaba.com - ... By Nigel Thorpe Senior English Editor Albawaba.com - Amman As an old English proverb ... droughts and created a new divide, the “green lawns and dry taps” schism between Israel and the occupied ...
18/05/2010 - 19:44 - comment 0
- Four women among 179 hopefuls for Kuwait elections
scheduled for July 27. The new hopefuls take the total number of candidates for the 50 green parliament ... green parliament seats to 179, including four women. ...
Editor's Choice - 02/07/2013 - 10:57 - comment 0
- Zahra for Iranian President
Zahra, the heroine of a popular graphic novel, goes looking for her son who disappears during the Green ... of a popular graphic novel, goes looking for her son who disappears during the Green Movement of 2009. ...
Editor's Choice - 17/06/2013 - 12:54 - comment 0
- Libyan National Congress approves $53 billion budget
The green light came after heated discussions in Tripoli. The National Congress approved the budget for the year 2013 of 66.8 billion Libyan dinars ($53 billion). The budget has been approved at the 73rd meeting of the NG after ...
20/03/2013 - 08:40 - comment 0
- Study shows many in the UAE and around the world fail to plan for the financial long term
financial strategy, the easier the journey to your financial goals will typically be,” said Nigel Green ...
01/07/2013 - 09:49 - comment 0
- Stop Qat: Yemenis losing patience with 'balloon cheeks'
brother! Qat is the green leaf that is chewed and stored in your left cheek if you are a pro, in your right ... with trash. Everywhere they go, they leave a trail of plastic bags, tissues, empty bottles, and green spit. ... in some countries; here, they walk on green carpets of qat. Women fill their cheeks with Botox in order ...
Editor's Choice - 17/06/2013 - 11:52 - comment 0