- Failed Nippon Credit Bank begins operation under new owners
The failed Nippon Credit Bank Ltd. was reborn Monday ... through. The failed Nippon Credit Bank Ltd. was reborn Monday under the new ... of another failed lender, Long-Term Credit Bank of Japan Ltd., which was reborn in July as Shinsei Bank after ...
16/08/2010 - 00:02 - comment 0
- Abu Dhabi's TDIC Sukuk Ltd. proposed $1.45 billion trust certificates issuance program assigned 'AA' preliminary rating
it had assigned its preliminary 'AA' rating to TDIC Sukuk Ltd.'s certificates issuance ... to TDIC Sukuk Ltd.'s certificates issuance program, under which it can issue up to $1.45 billion ... the preliminary ratings. TDIC Sukuk Ltd. is a Cayman-based special-purpose vehicle (SPV) established ...
14/08/2010 - 18:26 - comment 0
- Mergers "no cure-all" for Japan's banks- Standard and Poor's
together Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi, Mitsubishi Trust and Banking Corp. and Nippon Trust Bank Ltd. ... The warning came as Fuji Bank Ltd., Dai-ichi Kangyo Bank Ltd. and Industrial Bank of Japan Ltd. plan to launch ... Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi Ltd. and its alliance partners, however, said on September 13 ...
15/08/2010 - 23:56 - comment 0
- Bank Sarasin views its AAA-backed status as an accelerating accomplishment for its regional subsidiary Bank Sarasin-Alpen (ME) Ltd, at the DIFC.
Bank Sarasin & Co. Ltd, a leading Swiss private ... Bank Sarasin & Co. Ltd, a leading Swiss private bank with a strategic presence in the region through its DIFC-domiciled subsidiary, Bank Sarasin-Alpen (ME) Ltd, is very sure of leveraging its status ...
18/05/2010 - 10:55 - comment 0
- Pakistan Freezes Bank Account of Trust Linked to Terrorism by US
The bank accounts of Al Rashid Trust, a Pakistan-based ... The bank accounts of Al Rashid Trust, a Pakistan-based organization linked to terrorism by the United ... foreign banks not complying with the order. The trust has its accounts with Karachi-based Habib Bank ...
18/05/2010 - 17:42 - comment 0
- Nawras signs new financing agreement of USD 182 Million
requirements. The consortium for new financing consists of DBS Bank Ltd., HSBC Oman, Mizuho Corporate Bank, Ltd., and Qatar National Bank S.A.Q. The facility agent for this financing is Qatar National Bank S.A.Q. ... consists of DBS Bank Ltd., HSBC Oman, Mizuho Corporate Bank, Ltd., and Qatar National Bank S.A.Q. ...
Press Release - 23/01/2013 - 05:57 - comment 0
- Emaar Properties signs MoU with Shanghai China-News Enterprise Development Ltd
that only trusted developers operate and excessive speculation is curbed. Emaar’s credentials fit our vision ... Emaar holds 30 per cent equity in Dubai Bank, focused on retail and commercial banking. Emaar is also ...
17/05/2010 - 20:29 - comment 0
- After a long, long delay, NBK to finance Kuwait's first public private partnership ever!
agencies - Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ Ltd., Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation and Standard Chartered ... National Bank of Kuwait (NBK) is participating in a consortium of international banks to arrange a loan of $1.43 billion to finance the first phase ...
27/01/2014 - 20:51 - comment 0
- NBK in consortium of international banks to arrange USD 1.43 billion financing for Az-Zour North Project in Kuwait
(JBIC), Nippon Export and Investment Insurance (NEXI) - both are Japanese governmental agencies - Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ Ltd., Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation and Standard Chartered Bank. The shareholders ... National Bank of Kuwait (NBK) participates ...
Press Release - 15/12/2013 - 06:07 - comment 0
- Coming clean after a parliamentarian probing? Consortium for Kuwait's historic desalination facility revealed
include Japan Bank for International Cooperation (JBIC), Nippon Export and Investment Insurance (NEXI), Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ Ltd., Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation and Standard Chartered Bank ... to 486,000 cubic meters of water a day.In Kuwait, meanwhile, the National Bank of Kuwait said that it heads ...
17/12/2013 - 12:05 - comment 0