- ALHOSN University, Western Region Development Council join ranks on Al Gharbia’s education agenda
. Through partnerships with major organizations such as ALHOSN University, the Western Region Development ... ALHOSN University affirmed its full support for the educational development plans of the Western Region Development Council (WRDC). ...
Press Release - 30/05/2011 - 12:30 - comment 0
- Walking like an Egyptian: It happened a lot sooner than you think
the North and South parts of Egypt were brought under a stable ruler for the first time. Well, thanks to a team led by Oxford University’s Michael Dee, the answer is as clear as a blue summer Egyptian sky. ... This momentous event marked the birth of a durable civilization in the Western Hemisphere. “The origins ...
Editor's Choice - 09/09/2013 - 09:21 - comment 1
- ALHOSN University supports Western Region development at Al Gharbia Universities Fair
for the development of Abu Dhabi’s Western Region via its participation in the 3rd annual Universities Fair – Al ... for the development of Abu Dhabi’s Western Region via its participation in the 3rd annual Universities Fair – Al ... Dhabi’s Western Region via its participation in the 3rd annual Universities Fair – Al Gharbia. ...
Press Release - 12/05/2013 - 05:46 - comment 0
- Satellite TV Reception in Europe, North Africa and Middle East Shows Continued Strong Take-up
by 16.7% and in North Africaand the Middle East by 15.3%. - 58.9% of TV homes in Western Europe ... of Eutelsat's 2010 survey Overall satellite and cable universe - Satellite and cable TV reception in Europe, North Africa andthe Middle East up by 8.8% to 210.7 million homes, compared to 193.7million homes ...
15/09/2010 - 14:58 - comment 0
- Al Ansari Exchange & Western Union announces start of 2014 edition of inter-university ‘Business for Better’ competition
Al Ansari Exchange and Western Union have announced that the inter-university “Business for Better” competition this year will begin on March 25. Al Ansari Exchange, a UAE-based foreign exchange and worldwide money transfer company, and Western Union, ...
Press Release - 25/03/2014 - 11:54 - comment 0
- Deja-vu? Arab stars and their Western look-a-likes
of skin, but it seems that our Arab stars have more in common with Western superstars than you think! ... (International, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Middle East, North America, United States, entertainment) We all know ... that our Arab stars have more in common with Western superstars than you think!It could be their looks ...
Slideshow - 06/06/2013 - 12:23 - comment 0
- Quake rocks western Turkey
Sunday shook the Dardanelles and the western Turkish town of Canakkale without causing damage, a An earthquake measuring 5.3 on the Richter scale late Sunday shook the Dardanelles and the western Turkish town ... in the Saros Gulf, in the north of the Aegean Sea on the border between Turkey and Greece, according ...
18/05/2010 - 14:34 - comment 0
- Are Western economic sanctions on Iran really working?
Western economic sanctions on Iran may not work ... negotiations. “ Sanctions are coming to an end , and having watched events in North Korea, Iran knows ... University in Washington. He agreed with Joseph Nye of Harvard University that there was an opening ...
05/02/2013 - 13:05 - comment 0
- HBMSU Chancellor lectures on impact of positive energy on institutional success during the scientific meeting of Saudi Quality Council in the Western Region
Smart University delivered a lecture titled ‘The Positive Energy and its Role in Institutional ... Dr. Mansoor Al Awar, Chancellor of Hamdan Bin Mohammed Smart University (HBMSU), recently delivered ... the inauguration of the scientific meeting for 2014-2015 among members of the Saudi Quality Council in the Western ...
Press Release - 01/10/2014 - 09:19 - comment 0
- Western Union and Al Ansari Exchange Competition highlights entrepreneurial spirit of University students in the UAE
was attended by senior members of Western Union and Al Ansari Exchange, and participating University students, ... sustained economic growth. Having realized this need, Western Union and Al Ansari Exchange, two leading financial services players in the UAE, jointly launched an inter-University initiative, the “Business ...
Press Release - 06/12/2012 - 10:47 - comment 0