- New home for the Suliman S. Olayan School of Business: An interactive and hi-tech space for students and faculty
The American University of Beirut’s Suliman S. Olayan ... to The American University of Beirut’s Suliman S. Olayan School of Business (OSB) inaugurated its new building ... and stone and steel and glass," said Sheikh Khaled Olayan, Suliman Olayan's son, and the chairman ...
16/05/2010 - 17:30 - comment 0
- Brother International Corporation Gulf appoints ABM Olayan as distributor in Saudi Arabia
the distributor is a wholly owned operating company of The Olayan Group, whose businesses includes office ... and digital imaging products for homes, SOHOs and enterprises, has named Arabian Business Machines Company (ABM) Olayan as its new distribution partner in Saudi Arabia. The partnership is in line ...
14/08/2010 - 18:49 - comment 0
- Majid Al Futtaim signs $150 million investment deal in Egypt
Futtaim (30%), Mr. Naguib Sawiris of Orascom Telecom (40%) and Ms. Lubna Olayan of Olayan Financing ... Financing Company will create an opportunity for us to increase our competitiveness, fuel further growth ... Majid Al Futtaim, President of the Majid Al Futtaim Group of Companies recently announced a new joint ...
15/08/2010 - 10:55 - comment 0
- NBK holds its 4th International Advisory Board Meeting in Kuwait
Chairman and Director General, Arab Fund, from Kuwait and Lubna Olayan, CEO of Olayan Financing Company ... Finance) National Bank of Kuwait (NBK) held its fourth annual International Advisory Board (IAB) ...
Press Release - 30/10/2011 - 08:13 - comment 0
- NBK holds its 6th Annual International Advisory Board Meeting in Kuwait
Group, Switzerland, Lubna Olayan, Deputy Chairman and CEO, Olayan Financial Company, Saudi Arabia, ... Finance) National Bank of Kuwait (NBK) held the 6th annual meeting of its International Advisory Board ...
Press Release - 15/04/2013 - 12:11 - comment 0
- Arabian Business Machines
operating company of The Olayan Group whose work includes office automation technology, detection security ... company of The Olayan Group whose work includes office automation technology, detection security products, ... For more than 20 years, Arabian Business Machines Company (ABM) has served the business community ...
Company - 31/01/2011 - 09:43 - comment 0
- Forbes Arabia unveils first-ever listing of 50 most powerful businesswomen in the Arab World
is Saudi Arabian businesswoman Lubna S. Olayan, a principal of The Olayan Group, CEO of Olayan Financing Company and non-executive director of numerous companies. A major investor in the Saudi economy, Olayan Financing is consistently ranked in the top echelon of Saudi and Gulf companies. Ms. Olayan ...
15/08/2010 - 10:18 - comment 1
- Islamic finance could be an answer to global economic problems
Adopting Islamic finance practices could lead to a more equitable global economic system, an Islamic finance expert told an AUB audience. Adopting Islamic finance practices could lead to a more equitable global economic system, an Islamic ...
16/05/2010 - 16:02 - comment 0
- How women are transforming "doing business" in the Middle East
2. Lubna Olayan Across the border, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has its own Lubna to boast about. The CEO of Olayan Financing Company has solidified her status as a powerhouse on the Middle Eastern ... estate and financing. Similarly to her Emirati namesake, Lubna Olayan also gained recognition among peers ...
05/01/2014 - 11:47 - comment 0
- Is Saudi Arabia ready for powerful businesswomen?
This year’s keynote speech was delivered by female Chief Executive Officer of Olayan Financing Company, Lubna Olayan. Without the conventional head scarf, she spoke of a new "Saudi Vision for Growth” in front ...
15/08/2010 - 12:22 - comment 0