- Samsung and IOC team up to announce GALAXY Note 3 as Olympic Games phone for Sochi 2014 as part of “Samsung Smart Olympic Games” initiative
with the International Olympic Committee (IOC) on the “Samsung Smart Olympic Games” initiative. ... Olympic Games” initiative to make the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games the most wireless, seamless and paperless Olympic Games ever. Samsung and the IOC aim to make Sochi 2014 a seamless part of today’s ...
Press Release - 05/11/2013 - 08:05 - comment 0
- Samsung extends Olympic games partnership through 2020
signed an agreement to extend their partnership through to the 2020 Olympic Games ... their partnership through to the 2020 Olympic Games. The signing ceremony took place on August 17th in Nanjing, China, the host city of the 2nd Summer Youth Olympic Games. IOC President Thomas Bach and Jay Y. Lee, ...
Press Release - 02/09/2014 - 07:46 - comment 0
- Eton Institute to host ‘Language Olympics’ in celebration of the 2012 Olympic Games in London
coined in the spirit of this year’s Olympic Games in London. Participants will be able to take part ... of the Olympic Games, 27th July to the 12th of August. A new question will be revealed every day and individuals ... of their choice. “The Olympic Games brings the world together in a way no other event does. There are people ...
Press Release - 24/07/2012 - 08:10 - comment 0
- Panasonic, IOC and OBS announce worldwide partnership for the first live 3D Olympic Games for London 2012
agreement to make the London 2012 Olympic Games the first ever live 3D Olympic Games at the press conference ... Services (OBS) announced their partnership agreement to make the London 2012 Olympic Games the first ever live 3D Olympic Games at the press conference of IFA2011, the global trade show for consumer ...
Press Release - 19/09/2011 - 07:44 - comment 0
- Samsung WOW App Connects Millions Worldwide to Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games
Winter Games mobile app, Wireless Olympic Works (WOW). Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., launched its Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games mobile app, Wireless Olympic Works (WOW), turning ... developed to ensure smarter communications and smoother, wireless operations of the Olympic Winter Games ...
Press Release - 21/01/2014 - 09:04 - comment 0
- Region must 'trust itself': head of Olympic Council says Doha, Dubai capable of hosting Olympics
the Middle East's first Olympic Games and the region would simply have to trust itself to deliver ... to follow the strategy of the Olympic movement - how can we keep the Asian Games going without increasing ... headlines, Qatar, UAE) Doha and Dubai are capable of hosting the Middle East's first Olympic Games ...
19/09/2014 - 01:10 - comment 0
- Olympic Games and Paralympic Games
Olympic Games and Paralympic Games Brand aims to inspire everyone to embrace the Olympic spirit and make 2012 ‘Everyone’s Games’ The new brand and vision for the London 2012 Olympic Games ... of ambassadors. The new Olympic emblem is based on the number 2012 – the year of the Games – and includes ...
17/05/2010 - 22:21 - comment 0
- Volkswagen to provide 5,000 vehicles to Organisation Committee for the 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing
will be competing in the Summer Olympic Games in Beijing which is scheduled to begin in August 2008. More than 10,000 athletes from over 200 countries will be competing in the Summer Olympic Games ... Beijing Olympic Games, Volkswagen Group is supplying the Organisation Committee with a fleet of 5,000 ...
17/05/2010 - 18:29 - comment 0
- Samsung brings London 2012 closer to the community through its Smartphone technology
to experience and take part in the London 2012 Olympic Games by launching “Everyone’s Olympic Games” campaign ... and digital convergence technologies andWorldwide Partner of London 2012 Olympics Games, is offering the community to experience and take part in the London 2012 Olympic Games by launching “Everyone’s Olympic ...
Press Release - 01/08/2012 - 08:05 - comment 0
- GE surpasses US$1 billion in infrastructure sales from Olympic games host cities since 2006
GE, a worldwide partner of the Olympic Games, today announced it has exceeded US$1 billion in infrastructure sales over the past four Olympic Games. GE, a worldwide partner of the Olympic Games, today announced it has exceeded US$1 billion ...
Press Release - 01/08/2012 - 11:07 - comment 0