- Oman Telecommunications Company to be privatized
of Financial Affairs at the Omani Ministry of Finance, on Sunday declared that 30% of Oman Telecommunications Company (Omantel) shares will be put into p Darwish bin Ismaiel Al Balushi, ... Telecommunications Company (Omantel) shares will be put into public subscription by the first week of June. He told ...
15/08/2010 - 09:58 - comment 0
- Global values Oman Telecommunication Company stock at RO1.755 and recommends BUY on the stock.
Global Investment House – Kuwait -Oman Telecommunication Company (OTEL)’s net income has increased by 5.9% from RO112.6mn in 2007 to reach RO119.2mn i Global Investment House – Kuwait -Oman Telecommunication Company (OTEL)’s net income has increased ...
16/05/2010 - 16:52 - comment 0
- Oman Telecommunications Company adds new service
Oman Telecommunications Company (OTC) has ntroduced “Sahl”; a new prepaid fixed telephone line service which the company says allows subscribers to maintain full control over their telephone calls and Oman Telecommunications Company ...
15/08/2010 - 10:32 - comment 0
- Omani-Qatari Telecommunications Company increases mobile phone coverage in Oman
The Omani-Qatari Telecommunications Company Al Nawras ... Company Al Nawras on Sunday announced that its services has now covered all the Sultanate of Oman’s ... telecommunications (Oman Mobile). According to ONA, Al Nawras Executive President said the agreement ...
15/08/2010 - 09:57 - comment 0
- Oman Telecommunication Company Plans Upgrade
The Omani Telecommunications Co. (OTC) plans ... The Omani Telecommunications Co. (OTC) plans to complete several important upgrading and infrastructure ... Al Bawaba ( www.albawaba.com ) (NEWS, Oman) ...
18/05/2010 - 18:32 - comment 0
- Oman’s Nawras Telecommunications adopts Oracle E-business suite
Nawras, Oman’s second mobile operator has automated ... efficiency, reduce operating costs, and stream Nawras, Oman’s second mobile operator ... Oracle, the world's leading enterprise software company, has set the industry benchmark ...
15/08/2010 - 09:27 - comment 0
- Omani-Qatari Telecommunications Company signs banking facilities agreement
The Omani-Qatari Telecommunications Company (Al ... operations in the Sultanate. The Omani-Qatari Telecommunications Company (Al ... signed the pact on behalf of the company, said in a statement that Muscat Bank will be facilities ...
15/08/2010 - 10:19 - comment 0
- Alcatel signs contract with Libya's General Post and Telecommunication Company
a major contract with General Post and Telecommunication Company (GPTC) for the supply of a complete ... that it had signed a major contract with General Post and Telecommunication Company (GPTC) for the supply ... as the frontrunner in the development of Africa's telecommunication landscape." "This ...
15/08/2010 - 10:33 - comment 0
- VIVA celebrates the National Day of The Sultanate of Oman with a new special offer call Oman for 5 minutes and get 5 minutes free!
the National Day of The Sultanate of Oman. Kuwait Telecommunications company VIVA, ... Kuwait Telecommunications company VIVA, is offering ... Kuwait Telecommunications company VIVA, is continuing with commemorating the national holidays of our ...
Press Release - 16/11/2011 - 06:01 - comment 0
- Qatar, Oman Discuss Cooperation in Telecommunications Sector
Qatar and Oman discussed Monday in Muscat aspects of bilateral cooperation in telecommunications ... Telecommunications Company's [QTEL] to contribute in this program. He added that the two sides had also ... Qatar and Oman discussed Monday in Muscat aspects ...
18/05/2010 - 18:42 - comment 0