- British-led consortium to manage two Omani airports
agency. The consortium, also including ABB Equity Ventures and the Omani Suhail Bahwan Trading Company (BTC), will be charged with the management of the airports for 25 years beginning on January 1, ... percent stake. Shareholder structure of the new company will be BAA with 25 percent, Bahwan Group ...
15/08/2010 - 15:43 - comment 0
- Suhail Bahwan Group acquires 35 percent of NBO
represented National Bank of Oman in a 53.14 million Omani rial ($138.16 million) placement of 24,195,406 shares at OR 2.2 per share to the Suhail Bahwan Group International law firm Trowers & Hamlins represented National Bank of Oman (NBO) in a 53.14 million Omani rial ($138.16 ...
15/08/2010 - 12:30 - comment 0
- Oman's Bahwan CyberTek to partner Sun Microsystems
that Bahwan CyberTek (BCT), an Omani solutions provider and systems integrator, has joined its partner ... Sun Microsystems has announced that Bahwan CyberTek (BCT), an Omani solutions provider and systems integrator, has joined its partner network, as part ...
15/08/2010 - 12:16 - comment 0
- Cavotec bags AED 15 million contract for Muscat International Airport
Company, the biggest MEP contracting company in the Sultanate of Oman and part of the Bahwan Group, ... The leading engineering group's latest contract was signed between Bahwan Engineering Company and Cavotec ... won an AED 15 million contract by Bahwan Engineering Company, the biggest MEP contracting company ...
12/09/2010 - 09:58 - comment 0
- Sabre Powers Bahwan Travel Group - Largest travel group in Oman renews exclusivity deal
the renewal of their exclusive three-year contract with Bahwan Travel Group, the flagship company ... with Bahwan Travel Group, the flagship company of Suhail Bahwan Group (Holding) LLC, the largest travel group ... women-only training and to prepare training modules in Arabic. Bahwan Travel Group boasts over 120 ...
17/05/2010 - 20:22 - comment 0
- Turkish-Omani consortium builds Sohar cooling plant
The Omani government has awarded a $57 million joint venture contract to Turkey’s STFA Construction Company and local Bahwan Contracting to build a cooling ... a $57 million joint venture contract to Turkey’s STFA Construction Company and local Bahwan Contracting ...
15/08/2010 - 14:00 - comment 0
- Oman picks BAA-led consortium for airport privatization
10. The consortium also includes ABB Equity Ventures and the Omani Bahwan Trading Company, BTC chief Ahmad Bahwan told the press. It will develop and manage Seeb international airport ...
15/08/2010 - 15:44 - comment 0
- 71% Omani firms targeting growth
A significant 71 per cent of the companies in Oman ... of the companies in Oman are targeting growth and higher market share in 2014, according to a survey conducted ... participated in Hay Group's Middle East business outlook study for 2014, of which 45 companies ...
17/03/2014 - 09:00 - comment 0
- German firm to build Oman’s Sohar fertilizer plant
project is developed by the Muscat-based Suhail Bahwan Trading Company (BTC) and will be run by its newly ... is to be built by Krupp Uhde of Germany. The $600 million Sohar fertilizer project is developed by Bahwan Trading. US-based Transammonia has already commit Oman’s first privately held ...
15/08/2010 - 14:00 - comment 0
- Omani consortium to develop Gulf Air contact center
of Industrial Estates, representatives from the all-Omani consortium, which is a joint venture company established by the Public Establishment of Industrial Estates (PEIE), Oman Telecommunications Company and Bahwan CyberTek, met with Gulf Air Vice President Information Technology, Tariq Sultan to finalize ...
15/08/2010 - 12:39 - comment 0