- El-Quqa: Global nets US$34 million from selling its stake in Nibras Holding
El-Quqa pointed that the principle investments are key income generators for the company. ... thanks to the professional team that manages it. El-Quqa affirmed the role Global plays ... which will be reflected in the fourth quarter 2007 results. Mr. Omar M. El-Quqa, Global’s ...
15/08/2010 - 01:24 - comment 0
- El-Quqa: Mayadeen KD100 million Capital Increase Transaction Closed, Oversubscribed
in the Shams Abu Dhabi development, within Al-Reem Island (Natural Island). El-Quqa said that current ... Mr. Omar M. El-Quqa, Executive Vice President at Global, said, “The demand for the capital increase ...
18/05/2010 - 11:00 - comment 0
- El-Quqa: Global Opportunistic Fund II Receives USD750 million Firm Commitments Four Weeks Since Launch
return on investment came from a Pre-IPO in an international petroleum firm. Mr. El-Quqa explained ... El-Quqa affirmed that the investors in the GOF I has already benefited from the fund’s ... on these opportunities. In conclusion, El-Quqa said Global expects to receive the required commitments of USD1 billion ...
18/05/2010 - 11:31 - comment 0
- El-Quqa: Global Opportunistic Fund II Collects USD500 million Two Weeks Past Launch
on the investment opportunities in the GCC markets. El-Quqa pointed that investors in the USD550 million fund ... to capitalize on these opportunities. El-Quqa ended by saying that Global now expects to receive ... countries including India and China. Omar M. El-Quqa, Executive Vice President at Global, said ...
18/05/2010 - 11:33 - comment 0
- El-Quqa: award bares the fruit of the company’s dedication to be a leading investment bank within the local and regional economies
persistence to be a major player in the local, as well as the regional, economies,” El-Quqa said. He added ... dedication to be a leading investment bank within the local and regional economies. El-Quqa followed ... million). In conclusion, Mr. El-Quqa thanked Euromoney for the award and expressed his heartfelt pride ...
17/05/2010 - 23:19 - comment 0
- El-Quqa: Global Opportunistic Fund II Placement Surpasses USD 200 Million, takes strategic stake in a world record IPO in India
and excellent performance of the respective capital markets. El-Quqa revealed that the fund, in addition ... the Global official added. However, El-Quqa stressed that although there are aggregate issues over USD50 ... Omar M. El-Quqa, Executive Vice President in Global affirmed that the fund is witnessing massive ...
18/05/2010 - 11:34 - comment 0
- El-Quqa: Global helped list 13 companies at KSE with a total market cap. of KD2.2 billion
will be offered for placement to help increase the number shareholders. Mr. El-Quqa affirmed Global role ... Investment Company in the Kuwait Stock Market (KSE). Mr. Omar Mahmoud El-Quqa, Exeutive Vice President ...
18/05/2010 - 13:04 - comment 0
- El-Quqa: Global Launches Al Fajer Retakaful Insurance Company with a Paid Up Capital of KD50 Million
an initial capital outflow of KD50million and an Equity IRR for Al Fajer estimated at 16.3%. El-Quqa ... and the second the Gulf region. Mr. Omar El-Quqa, Executive Vice President at Global said that the Takaful ... in three years time, in accordance with Kuwaiti Corporate Law,” said El-Quqa. The management of Al ...
18/05/2010 - 11:24 - comment 0
- El-Quqa: Global's track record and expertise make it the ideal manager for an IPO and Pre-IPO fund
in Emirates Towers in Dubai in the presence of selected media from the region. Mr. El-Quqa started ... mandates by the Investment Banking Group,” he said. Mr. El-Quqa shared the deal flow that Global has ... Petroleum Limited (refinery) and shipping and petroleum company in India. Mr. El-Quqa noted ...
18/05/2010 - 12:44 - comment 0
- El-Quqa: There’ room for more companies on KSE, but being on the ticker shouldn’t be the aim
explanation of Tameer’s operations and financial data. At the beginning, Mr. El-Quqa spoke briefly about ... he followed. Mr. El-Quqa stressed that the investors and the market conditions should ... September 2005 compared to 57fils by 2002 year end. At the end, Mr. El-Quqa said that the company ...
18/05/2010 - 12:59 - comment 0