- Ramadan firecrackers make unholy disturbance in Jordan
By Omar Obeidat AMMAN –– Despite a ban on the import of fireworks and firecrackers, the sounds ... © Copyright The Jordan Times. All rights reserved. By Omar ObeidatAMMAN –– Despite a ban on the import of fireworks and firecrackers, the sounds of the explosives can ...
Editor's Choice - 21/07/2013 - 08:39 - comment 0
- Raking in the Dinars: Jordanian businessman Ziad Manasir on Forbes richlist
Mohamed Bin Issa Al Jaber ($7 billion) and Sulaiman Al Rajhi and family, with $6 billion. By Omar Obeidat ...
Editor's Choice - 15/12/2013 - 07:00 - comment 0
- Jordan's energy sector about to attract phenomenal investments
and incentives in addition to security and stability in a volatile region. By: Omar Obeidat ...
02/09/2013 - 07:26 - comment 0
- Dubai Chamber seminar focuses on consumer protection against counterfeiting
Owners’ Protection Group, Mr. Omar Obeidat, Partner Al Tamimi & Company Legal Consultants, and Mr. Omar Shteiwi, Nestlé Middle East - Head of Legal and Compliance. Ms. Jehad A. Kazim, Director, ... and economies across the world. Mr. Omar Obeidat, Partner, Al Tamimi & Co, said that protecting ...
Press Release - 27/03/2012 - 09:58 - comment 0
- Jordan government to add more jobs to health, education sectors due to Syrian refugee influx
By Omar Obeidat ...
21/11/2013 - 10:00 - comment 0
- A comprehensive strategy to resolve Jordan’s energy crisis
less energy. Omar Obeidat Is it a suitable time for Jordan to end dependency on others ...
02/04/2012 - 09:45 - comment 0
- Jordan summer sales working well for economy
By: Omar Obeidat ...
26/09/2013 - 12:03 - comment 0
- Economist sees opportunities for Arabs in US and Europe financial dilemma
concluded. Omar Obeidat ...
02/10/2011 - 16:01 - comment 0
- Expatriates put pressure on housing prices this summer in Jordan
Currently, residential buildings in Amman cannot be higher than five storeys . By Omar Obeidat ...
Editor's Choice - 26/05/2013 - 05:01 - comment 0
- Health or Law: Raising cigarette prices a conundrum for GCC?
Consultants, Omar Obeidat, Partner and Head of Intellectual Property at Dubai law firm, Al Tamimi & Co., ...
Editor's Choice - 23/05/2013 - 06:53 - comment 0