- Qatar Faculty of Islamic Studies organises the 9th International Conference on Islamic Economics and Finance in Turkey
An Islamic Perspective.’. The academic research conference was jointly organised by the Qatar Faculty ... Excellency President Abdullah Gül, the 9th International Conference on Islamic Economics and Finance ... His Excellency President Abdullah Gül, the 9th International Conference on Islamic Economics ...
Press Release - 09/10/2013 - 07:44 - comment 1
- CILE organises 2nd annual international conference on Ethics in a Changing World: Contemporary Perspectives
Faculty of Islamic Studies (QFIS), will be hosting its second annual international conference on ‘Ethics ... The Research Center for Islamic Legislation and Ethics (CILE), will be hosting its second annual international conference on ‘Ethics in a Changing World: ...
Press Release - 13/03/2014 - 06:55 - comment 0
- Dubai Chamber to organise first Global Islamic Economy Summit in Dubai
and Industry, in partnership with Thomson Reuters, is organising the first ‘Global Islamic Economy Summit’ ... with Thomson Reuters, is organizing the first ‘Global Islamic Economy Summit’ in Dubai on November 25 and 26,2013. Following the launch of ‘Dubai: Capital of Islamic Economy’ by His ...
Press Release - 12/08/2013 - 11:20 - comment 0
- “Islamic Finance Conference Supports Bahrain’s Role In Driving Forward Sector”, EDB Chief Operating Officer
The 9th Annual Shari’a Conference in Bahrain - organised by the Accounting and Auditing Organization for Islamic Financial Institutions (AAOIFI), the Bahrain-based organisation that formulates ... concentration of Islamic banking entities in the world, and conferences and events such as this one will help us ...
27/05/2010 - 09:46 - comment 0
- Why Dubai is not the "Capital of the Islamic Economy"...yet
of the organising committee for the Islamic Jurisprudence Conference. Dubai’s objective is in line with its ... to a statement by Dr Ajeel Al Nashmi, head of the organising committee for the Islamic Jurisprudence Conference. ... Dubai wants to become the capital of the Islamic ...
09/01/2014 - 13:01 - comment 0
- Abu Dhabi Judicial Training and Studies Institute organises conference on electronic crimes
governmental and non-governmental bodies. Organising this conference in co-operation with BSA is an affirmation ... Zaheri, the minister of justice, Islamic Affairs and AWKAF, the Abu Dhabi Judicial Training and Studies ... bin Nukheira Al Zaheri, the minister of justice, Islamic Affairs and AWKAF, the Abu Dhabi Judicial ...
15/08/2010 - 10:59 - comment 0
- BNP Paribas & Clifford Chance organise two-day conference on terrorism financing
concluded two-day conference in Bahrain organised by BNP Paribas Regional Compliance in conjunction ... and Financial Sanctions formed the focus of a recently concluded two-day conference in Bahrain organ ... laundering. Prominent among the speakers at the conference included legal experts, part of the international ...
18/05/2010 - 10:54 - comment 0
- Egypt declined to invite Qatar and Turkey to Islamic conference
to an Islamic conference because of their relations with the Muslim Brotherhood. Egypt has not invited Qatar and Turkey for a major Islamic conference due in Cairo later this week, ... terrorism”. Around 80 scholars from 34 countries and foreign Islamic organisations are participating ...
23/03/2014 - 06:02 - comment 0
- The Research Center for Islamic Legislation and Ethics to host its first International Conference
and Ethics(CILE) will be holding a high-level international conference entitled ‘Arts and Politics from an Islamic ... and Ethics(CILE) will be holding a high-level international conference entitled ‘Arts and Politics from an Islamic ... a high-level international conference entitled ‘Arts and Politics from an Islamic Perspective: Critical ...
Press Release - 10/03/2013 - 05:47 - comment 0
- DED and Sharjah Islamic Bank Academy to present landmark ‘Visions2Reality’ conference
with the Sharjah Islamic Bank Academy (SIBA), will host a ‘Visions2Reality’ conference on the 2nd of May 2012 ... The conference marks the first joint initiative between DED and Sharjah Islamic Bank Academy after the two organisations recently signed an agreement to launch a series of conferences, seminars and workshops related ...
Press Release - 29/04/2012 - 06:18 - comment 0