- ALHOSN University & Abu Dhabi Council for Economic Development organize free financial workshop for students
Administration in collaboration with the Abu Dhabi Council for Economic Development (ADCED) recently hosted ... with the Abu Dhabi Council for Economic Development (ADCED) recently hosted the ‘Dirhami Day Financial ... University’s Department of Business Administration in collaboration with the Abu Dhabi Council for Economic ...
Press Release - 11/12/2011 - 08:31 - comment 0
- Ministry of Economy organizes First Economic Development Policies Forum
Forum of Economic Development Policies organized by the Ministry of Economy in Emirates Palace, Abu ... addresses economic development policies that are a high priority now, and exerts all efforts to integrate economic policies and drive the national economy to the next stage of growth, stability and development ...
30/06/2010 - 14:34 - comment 0
- Dubai Department of Economic Development organizes focus group on Logistics Cluster to boost competitiveness
The Dubai Department of Economic Development (DED) ... of Economic Development (DED) organised a focus group discussion of the Logistics Cluster to brainstorm freely ... on the challenges and opportunities in logistics. The Dubai Department of Economic ...
Press Release - 22/05/2011 - 11:26 - comment 0
- DED & Abu Dhabi DED organize joint workshops to identify areas of cooperation
The Dubai Department of Economic Development (DED) and Abu Dhabi Department of Economic Development organized joint workshops centered on three key topics. ... Department of Economic Development (DED) and Abu Dhabi Department of Economic Development organized joint ...
Press Release - 02/11/2011 - 13:38 - comment 0
- Dubai Department of Economic Development to organize industry sector feedback meetings
of Economic Development (DED) is organizing a series of meetings with leaders of the emirate's business ... dialogue between the private and public sectors in Dubai, the Dubai Department of Economic Development ... of charting the economic development of Dubai, the DED has drawn up the Dubai Strategic Development Plan ...
15/08/2010 - 14:16 - comment 0
- Jordan Ahli Bank sponsors the First Economic Conference organized by JSSR
of economic conferences organized by the Jordan Society for Scientific Research (JSSR), held under the heading ... the first in a series of economic conferences organized by the Jordan Society for Scientific Research ... by the Kingdom’s banking sector when it comes to long-term economic development, underscoring the bank’s commitment ...
Press Release - 03/06/2014 - 09:08 - comment 0
- MBRE for SME Development and Entrepreneurs' Organization to encourage entrepreneurs to explore SME opportunities
with the Entrepreneurs' Organization. The Mohammed Bin Rashid Establishment for SME Development (MBRE), part of the Dubai Department of Economic Development, signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) ... in the economic development in Dubai and the UAE". From his side, Amer Qavi, President, EO – UAE, said: ...
14/07/2010 - 11:53 - comment 0
- Broadband as a driving force for economic and social development
of economic and social development. National broadband can contribute to efforts in addressing such challenges ... sophisticated, the hyper-connectivity offered by broadband is a driving force for economic and social development ... promote social and economic development.” Looking to the future, Mr. Ding added: “We believe ...
Press Release - 01/03/2012 - 09:17 - comment 0
- Youth unemployment in Arab region is highest in the world: International Labour Organization
in the world, according to a report by the U.N. International Labour Organization ... International Labour Organization (ILO) released on Tuesday.The investigative body stated that the Arab uprisings have exposed skewed development policies, social justice deficits and over twenty years of poorly ...
06/02/2013 - 14:08 - comment 0
- Masdar Institute’s YFEL Program to organize course on Energy Systems Design for Rural Development
programs that help economic development.Participants will spend approximately half of their time engaged ... Ethics and Development’ in the Ladakh region of India. Masdar Institute ... outreach program will attend a 10-day workshop on ‘Energy Access, Ethics and Development’ in the Ladakh ...
Press Release - 09/05/2013 - 11:04 - comment 0