- Christie’s director to move to Middle East to further strengthen team in region
its presence in the region and will continue to travel widely to support Christie’s international ... exhibitions of jewellery and art, charity sales and, together with the Dubai team, established Christie’s ... department of the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York. At Christie’s London, Isabelle specialized ...
16/05/2010 - 18:06 - comment 0
- Christie’s extends its reach in the orientalist art field and introduces arab and Iranian art to sale in Paris for the first time
Christie’s extends its reach in the orientalist art field and introduces arab and Iranian art to sale ... and Hossein Kashian. Since establishing the first sale dedicated to Orientalist Art in 1998, Christie’s ... quality works with sales of Orientalist art in London, Paris and New York. Christie’s is delighted ...
17/05/2010 - 19:38 - comment 0
- christie’s to host a public exhibition of magnificent jewellery, islamic art, carpets, orientalist paintings, and modern and contemporary art in duba
Dubai Multi Commodities Centre, Christie’s is proud to be continuing to drive the local art market, ... the Middle East to experience different categories of art and the Christie’s team of experts will be on hand ... at Christie’s, the worlds leading art business, will present a public exhibition of international jewellery ...
17/05/2010 - 23:31 - comment 0
- Christie’s launches a new era of auctioneering with debut of Christie’s Live® in Dubai
multi-media auction service, Christie’s LIVE™ in Signaling a new conduit for art ... to focus the spotlight on an array of the world’s most rare jewellery and museum-quality art -- Christie’s ... a real-time multi-media auction service, Christie’s LIVE™ in Dubai. This new offering qualifies Christie’s ...
15/08/2010 - 01:26 - comment 0
- christie’s unveils results of the first ever art survey in the middle east
Managing Director of Christie’s Middle East As the first international art operation to establish ... christie’s unveils results of the first ever art survey in the middle east As part of its ongoing ... to the acquisition of art. The Christie’s YouGov Siraj Survey polled more than 100,000 GCC residents ...
17/05/2010 - 20:47 - comment 0
- Christie’s launch middle east season with landmark international exhibition in Abu Dhabi
a unique opportunity to view some of the greatest works of art being sold by Christie’s International ... Christie’s launch middle east season with landmark international exhibition in Abu Dhabiand fifth sale season ... Modern and Contemporary Art on 29 and 30 October United Arab Emirates / London – Christie’s and TDIC ...
17/05/2010 - 19:20 - comment 0
- Going, going, gone: Mideast battles it out with the West over Orientalist art
Christie’s was the first international auction house to establish a special category for orientalist art back ... heating up the art market, with huge demand coming from Arab buyers. Orientalist Art Christie’s ... sparked a bidding war between Arabs and Westerners. Christie’s was the first ...
04/12/2012 - 09:27 - comment 0
- CHRISTIE’S EXHIBITION IN DUBAI
Christie’s general manager in Dubai commented: “We have chosen to offer modern and contemporary art as the market is currently at its strongest level with Christie’s international market leaders in the field”. ... enjoyable,” says Lydia Limerick, General Manager, Christie’s Dubai. “The team of Christie’s specialists ...
18/05/2010 - 12:47 - comment 0
- New sale format for Christie’s Dubai Marks continued maturity of Middle Eastern art market
of the increasing international interest in Middle Eastern art, this new sale format will align Christie’s Dubai ... to Christie’s Middle East sales this October, bringing the bi-annual Modern and Contemporary art auctions ... art held at Christie’s in New York and London. In addition to the existing evening sale of Modern ...
Press Release - 12/09/2011 - 07:26 - comment 0
- University Students Captivated By Tour Of Christie’s Exclusive Art And Jewellery Collections
of art and an exquisite display of jewellery, when they visited the Christie’s International Art ... them to develop their creative side.House of Christie’s Arts Specialist, Hala Al Khayat, introduced ... included some of Christie’s best known collections, which will feature in upcoming heritage ...
16/05/2010 - 16:04 - comment 0