- ORPIC $3.6bn plastic manufacturing project to start in 6 months
(Orpic) US$3.6bn Sohar Plastics project will be launched by the end of this year and completed by 2018. Oman Oil Refineries and Petroleum Industries Co's (Orpic) US$3.6bn Sohar Plastics project ... Conference on Monday, Musab al Mahrouqi, chief executive of Orpic, said the company plans to start ...
28/05/2013 - 05:01 - comment 0
- Time to catch up to its neighbours: $145 billion worth of projects underway in Oman
project and ORPIC’s Liwa Plastic Project Initiative with another $12 billion dedicated solely ...
17/10/2014 - 00:53 - comment 0
- Oman to increase oil production
Oman, Orpic, Occidental Oman and Oman LNG, here yesterday.The average daily production of oil ... at this rate," said Mus'ab bin Abdullah Al Mahrouqi, chief executive officer of Orpic.The total investment ...
04/03/2013 - 12:17 - comment 0
- 'Sensitive assets': how ports are advancing the GCC's strategic interests
by state-run Oman Oil Refineries and Petroleum Industries (Orpic), and its parent company Oman Oil Company. ...
02/09/2014 - 11:12 - comment 0
- UAE secures strategic oil hubs despite Iran's interference
Industries Company (Orpic) also leases 303,000 cubic metres of storage space at the port. Sohar is also home ...
23/07/2012 - 14:20 - comment 0