- US Court of Appeals rules that decision by Secretary of State to maintain the PMOI on the FTO list violated due process and lacked sufficient evidence.
in refusing to remove the People's Mojahedin (PMOI) from the list of Foreign Terrorist Organizations ... to the Secretary to provide the PMOI the opportunity to review and rebut the unclassified portions of the record ... that the terrorist label against the PMOI, and the insistence to continue it, has been merely a political decision ...
18/07/2010 - 08:44 - comment 0
- Iranian Amassador offered Iraqi Tribunal to implicate PMOI for chemical bombing of Halabja
the PMOI was implicated in this act. So letus agree on a common culprit which is the PMOI. You should say that thePMOI did this and we will also say that the PMOI did it. In this way we cansave both parties' ... that Iranian government offered 100 million dollar to Sadam's legal team to implicate PMOI. An offer ...
15/07/2010 - 09:18 - comment 1
- US Congress presses Clinton to lift restrictions from PMOI
Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) from the Department’s list of Foreign Terrorist Organizations. It also emphasized the need to protect PMOI members residing in Camp Ashraf, Iraq, warning the Iraqi ... to the State Department’s decision to maintain the PMOI on its blacklist. In July, the US Court of Appeals ...
21/11/2010 - 08:18 - comment 0
- Maryam Rajavi: US government must respect the rule of law and justice, remove PMOI from terror list
(PMOI), Mrs. Maryam Rajavi, the President-elect of the Iranian Resistance said that the time has come for the US government to respect the rule of law and justice and should acknowledge the removal of the PMOI ... label on the PMOI remanded the file for the review of the Secretary of State. The Court of Appeals ...
18/07/2010 - 08:49 - comments 2
- Head of Saddam Hussein's defense team: Iran offered $100m to fabricate charges against PMOI
dollars for a ributing the charge to the PMOI, the opposition tothe present regime, but the defense team ...
15/07/2010 - 09:17 - comment 0
- Iran: Israel planned to assassinate Ahmadinejad
opposition group, People's Mujahedeen of Iran (PMOI), to execute the plan. "The Zionist regime had met with the hypocrite group (the term Iran uses for the PMOI) on the sidelines of (a meeting ... as saying. But the PMOI set some conditions for the job, he noted. "The hypocrites set some ...
16/05/2010 - 17:47 - comment 0
- Behrooz Kazemi calling to stop his father's executed in Iran
the People's Mojahedin (PMOI), were subsequently rounded up and hanged in prison yards in groups in a space ... of that massacre) on death row as "Moharebe" (enemy of God) for sympathizing to the PMOI and visiting his ... majority from the main Iranian opposition, the People's Mojahedin (PMOI), were subsequently rounded up ...
25/08/2010 - 10:37 - comment 0
- Families of MEK Victims in Camp Ashraf, Iraq Want Same Visiting Rights as U.S. Detainee Families in Iran
A group of Iranian families today asked the U.S. Ambassador to Iraq, Christopher Hill, for his help in negotiating with the Mojahedin-e Khalq Organisation (aka Rajavi cult, MEK, MKO, PMOI, NCRI) ... (aka Rajavi cult, MEK, MKO, PMOI, NCRI) to give visiting rights to the detainees in Camp Ashraf ...
18/05/2010 - 16:07 - comment 0
- Abuse at Camp Ashraf in Iraq receives Congressional Hearing
and refugees, members of the main opposition People's Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK), reside. ... opposition People's Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK), reside.Assistant US Secretary of State ...
Editor's Choice - 28/11/2010 - 14:06 - comment 0
- Iraq: Four dead in raid on Iranian exile camp
authorities promised to close Camp Ashraf and send members of the People's Mujahideen of Iran (PMOI ... but Iraqi forces have gradually taken over. "Four residents of Camp Ashraf, members of the PMOI, were ...
16/05/2010 - 17:46 - comment 0