- US and Palestinian Authority to form joint economic development group
and the Palestinian Authority (PA) will establish a joint Palestine Economic Development Group to promote jobs, growth and investment in the Palestinian econom US President Bush said the United States and the Palestinian Authority (PA) will establish a joint Palestine Economic Development Group to promote jobs, growth ...
15/08/2010 - 12:38 - comment 0
- USAID in Palestine is crushing resistance, undermining development
As the biggest bilateral economic and development donor to the Palestinians, the US Agency for International Development (USAID) uses social development as an effective tool to dismantle Palestinian resistance ... United States) As the biggest bilateral economic and development donor to the Palestinians, the US ...
03/10/2013 - 09:29 - comment 0
- Dubai Department of Economic Development Explores "Exim Bank" Feasibility with Noor Investment Group
The Department of Economic Development (DED), ... for facilitation of international trade, the Department of Economic Development (DED), Government of Dubai has ... the Department of Economic Development (DED), Government of Dubai has commissioned a project to assess ...
Press Release - 20/03/2014 - 06:57 - comment 0
- Turkish group hacks UN website to raise awareness for Gaza
A Turkish hacking group hacked the UN's Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia homepage, posting a pro-Palestinian message. A Turkish hacking group hacked ESCWA’s website , posting anti-Israeli and pro-Palestinian messages ...
Editor's Choice - 24/07/2014 - 10:14 - comment 0
- Gazans furstrated over lack of economic progress
Palestinian frustration with their leaders has been growing in the wake of the failure to achieve reconciliation. Palestinian ... Palestinians, particularly Gazans, see changes being made to Arab regimes all around them, but their own ...
05/02/2012 - 07:30 - comment 0
- Dubai Department of Economic Development organizes focus group on Logistics Cluster to boost competitiveness
of Economic Development (DED) organised a focus group discussion of the Logistics Cluster to brainstorm freely ... The Dubai Department of Economic Development (DED) ... Development (DED) organised a focus group discussion of the Logistics Cluster to brainstorm freely ...
Press Release - 22/05/2011 - 11:26 - comment 0
- Gulf Finance House Signs partnership agreement to develop Mumbai Economic Development Zone Project
a partnership aagreement with Wadhwa Group, an eminent real estate developer in India. ... a partnership aagreement with Wadhwa Group, an eminent real estate developer in India. The agreement will see ... IT & Telecom City (MITTIC) projects (together termed as the Mumbai Economic Development Zone), and also ...
Press Release - 14/06/2011 - 14:56 - comment 1
- World Economic Forum to kick off a Dead Sea, Jordan on Friday
© 2013 MBC Group. All Rights Reserved. (world economic forum which ... The World Economic Forum will begin on Friday ... World leaders including King Abdullah of Jordan, the Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas and U.S. ...
24/05/2013 - 04:01 - comment 0
- Qtel group chairman and CEO hold talks with Palestinian President and Prime Ministers of Turkey and Tunisia at World Economic Forum event in Turkey
World Economic Forum on the Middle East, North Africa and Eurasia, Qtel Group Chairman, H.E. Sheikh ... connections, through its agreement with the World Economic Forum. Of particular importance to Qtel Group ... Qtel Group Chairman and CEO shared with private sector ...
Press Release - 11/06/2012 - 07:05 - comment 0
- Palestine's remarkable economic paradox
are all the more remarkable given the difficult economic circumstances facing the Palestinian ... the Palestinian territories have among the best social indicators in the world. For its level of per-capita income (around $1,500), the Palestinian territories have among the best social ...
13/08/2013 - 13:01 - comment 0