- Eni reviews security at Tunisian facility
the safety of a natural gas pipeline, which crosses Tunisia, Chief Executive Officer Paolo Scaroni said. ... Tunisia, Chief Executive Officer Paolo Scaroni said. Scaroni met in Tunis with Tunisian Ministry ... pipeline, which crosses Tunisia, Chief Executive Officer Paolo Scaroni said.Scaroni met in Tunis ...
22/04/2013 - 12:38 - comment 0
- Eni signs Memorandum of Understanding with Qatar Petroleum
The MoU was signed by Eni CEO Paolo Scaroni ... and Minister of Energy and Industry, and by Eni CEO Paolo Scaroni. "Today's signature marks ... Paolo Scaroni commented. According to the MoU, both parties will pursue opportunities ...
15/08/2010 - 01:07 - comment 0
- Libyan gas supplies secure - Eni CEO
in Tripoli on March 11, Eni Chief Executive Officer Paolo Scaroni said Libya is a secure and stable gas supplier that can be depended on.Scaroni came to Tripoli to witness the resumption of gas supplies from ...
13/03/2013 - 10:07 - comment 0
- Eni to boost cooperation with Egypt's oil ministry
Eni CEO, Paolo Scaroni, and Egypt's Minister of Petroleum, Amin Sameh Samir Fahmy, have announced new initiatives creating a new framework for cooperation between the two parties. Eni CEO, Paolo Scaroni, and Egypt's Minister ...
14/08/2010 - 18:54 - comment 0
- Libya to respect ENI contracts
December, the Italian company's general director, Paolo Scaroni, described as "unthinkable" ...
03/01/2012 - 08:35 - comment 0
- Eni, Occidental Petroleum and KOGAS Sign Technical Service Contract with Iraq’s South Oil Company and Missan Oil Company to Redevelop Zubair Field
blocks of a successful venture,” said Paolo Scaroni, Chief Executive Officer of Eni. “Oxy is a very ...
16/05/2010 - 17:13 - comment 0
- Rouhani shows how far he's willing to go at the World Economic Forum
to open up to international oil companies," said Paolo Scaroni, chief executive of Italy's Eni, ...
24/01/2014 - 23:26 - comment 0
- Candid wishlist: Iran is not so subtle when it comes to the oil clients it wants back
that the country's debt to it of around $1 billion could be repayed in oil production.Chief Executive Paolo Scaroni ...
08/12/2013 - 22:16 - comment 0
- Egyptian businessman buys Italy's Enel telecom unit
to deconsolidate approximately, €7 billion in Wind debt. Paolo Scaroni, CEO of Enel commented: “With ...
15/08/2010 - 10:57 - comment 0
- Leaders gather in Riyadh to propose global solutions to g20
Corporation Etisalat; Rajat Gupta, Senior Partner Emeritus, McKinsey & Company; Paolo Scaroni, CEO ENI ...
16/05/2010 - 18:11 - comment 0