- SWISS offers special fares to Switzerland and Europe for Spring and Summer
d’Eau or walk into the world of watches at the Patek Philippe Museum when you fly SWISS to Geneva, ... the iconic Jet d’Eau or walk into the world of watches at the Patek Philippe Museum when you fly SWISS ... on world-famous chocolates, watch the iconic Jet d’Eau or walk into the world of watches at the Patek Philippe ...
Press Release - 20/03/2012 - 09:39 - comment 0
- Art Deco jewels showcased for the first time in the Middle East
collectable watches including an exceptional diamond-set Patek Philippe wristwatch. ... to $150,000. The top estimate is carried by a Patek Philippe, ref. 5971P (estimate: $150,000-230,000 / ... watches on offer on 28 April are from private hands and include collectable watches, made by Patek ...
16/05/2010 - 16:57 - comment 0
- UAE ranks in top ten importers of Swiss timepieces - Ahmed Seddiqi & Sons underscore returning consumer confidence as driving factor
Söhne, Patek Philippe, Audemars Piguet, and Rolex and remains optimistic about the future of the Middle ...
Press Release - 02/09/2012 - 09:17 - comment 0
- New luxury stores add lustre to Bahrain's luxury retail offering
will soon house Patek Philippe, the luxury Swiss watch manufacturer and Anya Hindmarch, a British designer ...
Press Release - 03/11/2011 - 08:55 - comment 0
- Dubai: Jewels from estate of Umm Kulthum to be sold at Christie’s
coloured gemstones and exquisite natural pearls alongside watches by Patek Philippe, Breguet, Cartier ... be offered among the 50 watches in the sale by international watch makers including Patek Philippe, Rolex, ...
14/08/2010 - 19:21 - comment 0
- Doha Jewellery and Watches Exhibition Attracts Biggest Crowds Yet
Concord and Franc Vila, Patek Philippe, Jaeger-LeCoultre, Century, Ebel and Giovanni Ferraris. ...
Press Release - 27/02/2012 - 13:01 - comment 0
- Middle East's art enthusiasts digging deep into their pockets
dial, valued at $140,000, and a Patek Philippe range of watches dating back from the 1940’s ...
29/10/2013 - 10:01 - comment 0
- Sotheby’s brings highlights from its upcoming sales to 19th International Arabian Horse Show
necklace (est. $150,000-200,000). Among the watches on display there will be rare models by Patek Philippe and A. Lange & Sőhne, two of the most celebrated names in the field. A Platinum Perpetual ...
16/05/2010 - 17:07 - comment 0
- Singapore unveils world-first attractions
Omega, Patek Philippe, Prada, Raoul, Tiffany & Co. and Yves Saint Laurent. “Singapore ...
16/05/2010 - 17:33 - comment 0
- Christie’s Dubai auction of Jewels and watches realises $8.6 million
for a total of $1,030,550 / AED3,784,418. The top price was for an exceptional Patek Philippe, ref.5971P ...
16/05/2010 - 16:04 - comment 1