- US 'gravely concerned' by Lebanese clashes
Department Acting Deputy Spokesperson Patrick Ventrell said Monday. “We condemn in the strongest terms ... Patrick Ventrell said Monday. ... for a stable and sovereign country ,” Ventrell said. He backed the calls for calm issued by President ...
25/06/2013 - 08:56 - comment 0
- Geneva 2 peace conference unlikely to take place before August
US State Department Patrick Ventrell told reporters that Washington is unable to put a timeline on any Syrian peace conference, although he reiterated the US ... we’ve been clear about that,” US State Department spokesperson Patrick Ventrell said. “Clearly, ...
26/06/2013 - 09:21 - comment 0
- US warns Pakistan of Iran pipeline deal
Three times this week, State Department's spokesman Patrick Ventrell was asked if the US was ready ... latest comments, Ventrell warned that finalising the deal would indeed cause serious violations ...
04/03/2013 - 08:40 - comment 0
- "Friends of Syria" to discuss peace proposal in Amman talks
office, US State Department spokesman Patrick Ventrell announced last week. “The secretary looks forward to attending,” Ventrell added, noting that “a substantial amount of America’s diplomatic energy ... leaves for Palestine on Thursday, Ventrell added that Kerry will meet personally with Judeh to discuss ...
22/05/2013 - 09:27 - comment 1
- Israel seeks permission for hundreds of new West Bank settlements
be viable, with real borders that have to be drawn,” State Department spokesman Patrick Ventrell was quoted ...
13/06/2013 - 10:13 - comment 0
- Rafsanjani, Ahmadineajd aide barred from Iranian elections, US weighs in
Department deputy spokesman Patrick Ventrell said in an emailed statement to AFP news agency. “The ...
22/05/2013 - 08:22 - comment 0
- Jordan King warns of region-wide turmoil
spokesperson Patrick Ventrell said. “Clearly, the situation on the ground, clearly, the regime’s continued avoidance ...
26/06/2013 - 10:30 - comment 0
- Not going quietly: Ahmadinejad vows to challenge ally's election ban
candidates based on vague criteria,” State Department deputy spokesman Patrick Ventrell said in an emailed ...
22/05/2013 - 10:01 - comment 0
- Where is he hiding? Assad urges on soldiers but is nowhere to be found
to slaughter the civilians of his own country,” U.S. State Department spokesman Patrick Ventrell said. ... but some time ago added another $10 million to the amount available, Ventrell said. “The $25 million ...
Editor's Choice - 02/08/2012 - 07:03 - comment 0
- Knife-wielding duo behead man in South London
of such senseless violence," State Department spokesman Patrick Ventrell said in a statement. ...
23/05/2013 - 10:28 - comment 0