- Oil weaker after Iraq agrees to UN oil-for-food roll-over
the market," said Paul Goodhew, a dealer with the GNI brokerage. "There was no loading (of oil) scheduled ...
15/08/2010 - 14:38 - comment 0
- Oil Weaker After Iraq Agrees to UN Oil-for-Food Roll-Over
threatened to take away oil from the market," said Paul Goodhew, a dealer with the GNI brokerage. ...
18/05/2010 - 16:27 - comment 0
- Oil prices below $27 barrel in London
the market was sold down quite aggressively towards the close," said Paul Goodhew, a dealer with the GNI ...
15/08/2010 - 15:18 - comment 0
- Oil prices trickle down to $26 a barrel
that's the reason why it's so quiet this morning," GNI trader Paul Goodhew said. "I think ...
15/08/2010 - 15:22 - comment 0
- Oil Prices Pause Just Above 25 Dollars a Barrel
support out there on the market," GNI trader Paul Goodhew said. Trading in London was quiet ...
19/05/2010 - 09:05 - comment 0
- Oil prices seesaw as OPEC keeps market guessing on output
feel their hands are tied on an output cut this time. A trader at the London Petroleum Exchange, Paul Goodhew, said that the pressure was on OPEC not to cut because to do so would harm the global economy. ...
15/08/2010 - 14:43 - comment 0