- Behind the feel-good factor of Dubai's airport launch is a ticking clock
Dubai Airports’ CEO Paul Griffiths said: “The second ... Dubai Airports’ CEO Paul Griffiths said: “The second phase poses a conundrum in how quickly we can build ... Griffiths said today wasn’t only the opening of a new airport but heralded a “whole new vision” for Dubai’s ...
27/10/2013 - 12:21 - comment 0
- Dubai relaunches ambitious mega-project to attract 120 million passengers a year
International, Paul Griffiths told AFP. "We have now launched the first phase, which ... very quickly," Griffiths said, pointing out that a date for commencement is yet to be set. ... for the time being, Griffiths reiterated, though he pointed to limited airspace capacity. "One ...
11/09/2014 - 05:00 - comment 0
- Dubai International to be the world's busiest airport in 2014
traffic at the end of the programme without a hitch,” said Paul Griffiths, chief executive officer ... traffic volumes and top-flight service levels,” added Griffiths. “Additionally it allowed tens ...
23/07/2014 - 11:28 - comment 0
- Slam dunk! Dubai ends the year with another economic milestone, surpassing even its own projections
for the year,” Dubai Airports chief executive officer Paul Griffiths said in a statement to Khaleej Times ... service as our infrastructure development programme keeps pace with our healthy traffic growth,” Griffiths ...
31/12/2013 - 19:25 - comment 0
- Dubai airport chief rates airspace as biggest challenge facing aviation growth
Investment Conference, Dubai Airports’ chief executive officer, Paul Griffiths, told CNN’s John Defterio ... executive officer, Paul Griffiths, told CNN’s John Defterios that to complete the growth in hotels ... the GCC which potentially pose a fundamental barrier to growth." Griffiths acknowledged ...
17/05/2010 - 20:23 - comment 0
- Dubai flying high with record airport traffic in January
On the record performance, CEO Paul Griffiths said the unhindered growth is the mandate given to Dubai’s ...
26/02/2014 - 14:34 - comment 0
- Dubai's airport about to outdo Heathrow
A380s short of hitting the six million passenger figures,” Paul Griffiths, chief executive officer, ... it will start operations on October 27 as DWC’s launch customer,” Griffiths said. Aircraft movements during ...
25/09/2013 - 12:06 - comment 0
- $32 billion and beyond: Dubai's spending soars amidst aviation rush
but also provide state of the art facilities…” said Paul Griffiths, Dubai Airports’ chief executive. ...
08/09/2014 - 20:06 - comment 0
- Dubai International Airport passenger traffic up by 6.2 percent in H1
in place to allow us to conduct vital upgrades to both runways at our hub,” said Paul Griffiths, CEO ...
24/07/2014 - 14:27 - comment 0
- No turbulence here: Dubai's airport second busiest in the world
tonnes during the corresponding period in 2012. Commenting on the growth, CEO Paul Griffiths said, ... A380 flights to 28 destinations," he added. Griffiths said the traffic looked set to continue its ...
29/04/2013 - 11:51 - comment 0