- Global Investment House – Kuwait Stock Exchange Performance
prices and production. The volume and value of shares traded ... and Investment Company (+31.3%), followed by Transport and Warehousing Group (+21.0%), Injazzat Real Estate Development (+11.5%) and Credit rating and collection company (+10.5%). The biggest losers during the month ...
18/05/2010 - 12:46 - comment 0
- Cognos Partners With Suncorp To Develop Performance Solution To Help Insurance Companies Optimize Product Profitability
solutions, today launched a new performance management solution designed to help insurance companies optimize ... one of Australia’s largest general insurance groups, the Cognos Insurance Product Performance ... Insurance Product Performance Blueprint offers insurers a significant head-start in business segment ...
17/05/2010 - 23:29 - comment 0
- Hansgrohe products awarded prestigious Abu Dhabi Environmental Performance Trustmark
Environmental Performance Trustmark acts as a mark of quality for customers, and shows that a specific product conforms to the various safety and performance requirements set by Abu Dhabi regulators. Products awarded ... Trustmark communicates to consumers that the company’s products conform to various health, safety ...
Press Release - 06/01/2014 - 07:50 - comment 0
- CP AND DP World Vancouver Sign Productivity And Performance Agreement
productivity and performance through Canada's west coast ports. Railway company ... an agreement to further improve productivity and performance through Canada's west coast ports. ... to further improve productivity and performance through Canada's west coast ports."This agreement ...
24/06/2010 - 07:20 - comment 0
- Al Hoshan Receives the 2009 Best Performance Award for Middle East Companies
leading office technology company, won the prestigious annual award "Best Performance Company ... technology company, won the prestigious annual award "Best Performance Company in the Middle East" ... company, won the prestigious annual award "Best Performance Company in the Middle East" ...
20/06/2010 - 08:08 - comment 0
- Extreme Networks Reports 12% Product Revenue Growth North America and EMEA Post Double Digit Performance
2010. For the quarter, net revenue was $85.5 million, which was in line with Company's revised ... quarter of last year. "Product revenue in North America and EMEA increased by 17 percent and 22 ... new products." Fourth quarter non-GAAP operating income increased by 17 percent to $5.6 ...
25/08/2010 - 13:14 - comment 1
- Turnkey Information Solutions Fosters Best Company’s Performance with ‘Auto-Link’
IT-based business solutions provider, recently installed Auto-Link at Best Company, a Jordanian firm ... Auto-Link at Best Company, a Jordanian firm specialized in dealing with auto spare parts. Auto-Link is the only solution serving auto dealers and sellers. Auto-Link provides Best Company with an absolute ...
18/05/2010 - 13:09 - comment 0
- Sandisk launches pci express-based products that deliver fast, predictable and balanced performance For enterprise applications
products can be added to workstations and servers to provide balanced, predictable performance ... PCIe Solid State Accelerator SSA cards designed to boost the performance of workstations and servers ... Solid State Accelerator SSA cards designed to boost the performance of workstations and servers used ...
Press Release - 07/06/2012 - 06:35 - comment 0
- Fortune names EMC the only technology company among world’s 10 most admired companies for product and service quality
technology company among the World’s 10 Most Admired Companies for Product and Service Quality, according to FORTUNE magazine’s prestigious annual ranking of the “World’s Most Admired Companies.” The Product ... Most Admired Companies list is widely considered the definitive measure of corporate performance ...
16/05/2010 - 18:04 - comment 0
- EDC releases a new batch of reports on the performance of products and sectors
Department of Economic Development, Government of Dubai, has released a batch of product and sector reports for 2010 to showcase Dubai manufacturing and exporting capabilities in the specific products and sectors as part of its annual programme for sector and product studies. The batch of reports included ...
16/05/2010 - 16:06 - comment 0