- In Lebanon: Phalange Party expels Amin Gemayel
In Lebanon, the Phalange Party expelled former ... In Lebanon, the Phalange Party expelled former President Amin Gemayel from its ranks on Wednesday after a month of mediation efforts between him and party president Karim Pakradouni failed to yield results. ...
18/05/2010 - 16:42 - comment 0
- Car bomb in Sassine Square, east Beirut: Lebanese bloodshed for Syria
House, (the Phalange Party) while no politician was targeted in the explosion.Beirut Fire Department ... Kataeb House, (the Phalange Party) while no politician was targeted in the explosion. ... of cafes where some political parties have their headquarters, has officially dragged Lebanon ...
Editor's Choice - 19/10/2012 - 16:05 - comment 0
- Beirut: Lebanese bury slain MP
Phalange party flags, were taken for burial along with those of his two slain bodyguards. Ghanem was buried ... It was the second assassination to hit the Phalange party in the past 12 months, after Pierre Gemayel ...
17/05/2010 - 21:46 - comment 0
- Nine Lebanese pilgrims released in hostage swap deal
of the men, hoping that the sufferings of other prisoners and abductees would also end. Phalange Party ...
20/10/2013 - 07:16 - comment 0
- Thousands Rally in Support of Disbanded Lebanese Forces
need a government license to operate as a party from those who don’t represent the people,” Antoine ... including the Free Patriotic Movement (FPM) which supports former army commander Michel Aoun, the Phalange Party, and the National Liberal Party. There was also symbolic participation from Druze Leader ...
18/05/2010 - 19:42 - comment 0
- The voice of 'moderation' suppressed - An economist, ex minister and humble servant to Lebanon assassinated
to Lebanon's crises. Phalange Party leader Amin Gemayel said the blast aimed at destabilizing Lebanon. ... sides. Phalange MP Nadim Gemayel also said via twitter that Shatah was a moderate man. "He ...
27/12/2013 - 14:36 - comment 0
- Berri Says Syrian Defense Chief On His Own
the ones who invented him.” Also Monday, the Phalange Party president, Mounir Hajj, expressed his ... and Progressive Socialist Party leader Walid Jumblatt, said the Daily Star newspaper. Berri made ...
18/05/2010 - 19:31 - comment 0
- Report: Fatah-Islam, Palestinian group behind minister assassination
in a Christian suburb of Beirut. The country's ruling coalition, to whom Gemayel's Phalange Party ...
17/05/2010 - 21:55 - comment 1
- Gemayel killing: Tensions high in Lebanon as three days of mourning marked
in a Phalange party flag was taken to his Bikfaya hometown in the mountains northeast of Beirut Wednesday ...
18/05/2010 - 11:05 - comments 2
- Lebanese Army Arrest 40 Christians
for President-elect Bashir Gemayel, who died in a 1982 explosion, at the Phalange Party headquarters in Achrafieh, ...
18/05/2010 - 17:46 - comment 0