- Saudi spending habits driving UAE retail revenues
market for Dubai in terms of room occupancy,” said Philip Wooller, area director of STR Global ... is the biggest market for Dubai in terms of room occupancy,” said Philip Wooller, area direct ... to Dubai. The number was less in Abu Dhabi, with 70,765 visitors, says Wooller. According to Visa’s ...
01/09/2013 - 13:30 - comment 0
- Up, down then up again: UAE hotels to see fall in June & July, rise in August
Christopher Hewett, Senior Consultant at TRI Hospitality Consulting. According to Philip Wooller, Area ... for the month of May to date,” Wooller said. He expects room rates during Ramadan to touch Dh420 in Abu Dhabi and Dh650 in Dubai. While the summer season is a slow period for hotels, Wooller said “hotels ...
01/06/2014 - 10:16 - comment 0
- Dubai's fancy hotel guests to now pay mysterious "tourism dirham"
tourism sector grow. Philip Wooller, area director of STR Global for the Middle East and Africa, told ...
28/01/2014 - 04:18 - comment 1
- The more the merrier: Saudi Arabia's hospitality sector set to grow to $93billion by 2019
countries. Earlier, Head of MENA Region at STR Global Philip Wooller said the number of hotel rooms being ...
06/04/2014 - 14:46 - comment 0
- Vacation Destination UAE? Why 2014 is the year for tourism for the Emirates
are expected to improve as occupancy continues to grow, the new supply could “put pressure on rates,” Philip Wooller, area director of STR Global for the Middle East and Africa, warned. The emirate welcomed more ...
27/12/2013 - 06:01 - comment 0