- Lebanon: Hizbullah rejects calls to disarm as France urges Israel to lift blockade
Douste-Blazy was in Beirut with his Turkish counterpart to discuss the deployment of a 15,000-strong international force to south Lebanon. According to the AP , Douste-Blazy said France would commit ... are banned, Douste-Blazy said. "There is no longer a reason for Israel to continue ...
18/05/2010 - 11:19 - comments 2
- Rice urges Iran to resume nuclear talks
Philippe Douste-Blazy. "We must make the Security Council option credible,'' Doust-Blazy said, according to the AP. Saturday's constitutional vote in Iraq, Lebanese ...
18/05/2010 - 13:06 - comment 0
- Iran says it has no interest in nuclear weapons; France calls program ”clandestine, military” project
French Foreign Minister Philippe Douste-Blazy ... nucle French Foreign Minister Philippe Douste-Blazy on Thursday called ... explain Iran's nuclear program." Douste-Blazy, according to the AFP, made ...
18/05/2010 - 12:52 - comments 4
- France looks for political solution with Iran as Israel ex-chief of staff says strike possible
to punish Tehran, French Foreign Minister Philippe Douste-Blazy said Friday. "Our goal is political, ... to recent talks with Iran's chief nuclear negotiator Ali Larijani, Douste-Blazy conveyed "we made ... Iran's nuclear plans rather than seeking to punish Tehran, French Foreign Minister Philippe Dous ...
18/05/2010 - 12:49 - comments 3
- France, Russia condemn attacks on Lebanon, USA backs Israel
to self defence. French Foreign Minister Philippe Douste-Blazy called Israel's bombardment ... Douste-Blazy said: "For several hours, there has been a bombardment of an airport of an entirely sovereign country, a friend of France ... this is a disproportionate act of war." Douste-Blazy also ...
18/05/2010 - 11:23 - comment 0
- France warns Iran over nuclear works
foreign minister warned Tuesday. Philippe Douste-Blazy stated that European negotiators intended ... will see what type of sanctions to give to Iran," Douste-Blazy was quoted as saying by The AP. ...
18/05/2010 - 13:19 - comment 0
- EU tells Syria to improve relations with neighbors
"Blocking the border with Lebanon is unacceptable," Douste-Blazy told reporters, according to The AP. ... Minister Philippe Douste-Blazy attacked Damascus for its apparent retaliation against the Lebanese ...
18/05/2010 - 13:23 - comment 0
- Iran, EU3 set to resume talks
and German counterparts Philippe Douste-Blazy and Frank-Walter Steinmeier was a response to an invitation ...
18/05/2010 - 13:01 - comment 0
- Israel calls to expel Iran from UN following Ahmadinejad ”wipe off” call
comments, Foreign Minister Philippe Douste-Blazy said. "I learned of the comments ... according ... would perpetuate an age-old fight between Jews and Muslims," Douste-Blazy said in a statement. ...
18/05/2010 - 13:05 - comments 10
- France says Iran to face U.N. sanctions
question is about the scope of sanctions but there will be sanctions," Philippe Douste-Blazy said ...
18/05/2010 - 11:02 - comment 0