- Time for some basic labour rights? Why hiring Filipino housemaids just got almost impossible in the UAE
are verified by the Philippine labour offices [in Dubai and Abu Dhabi], the Philippine Overseas Employment ... they cannot deploy housemaids. Philippine Labour Secretary Rosalinda Baldoz, however, denied any deployment ... the Philippines, which imposes strict measures in maid deployment Hiring Filipino ...
24/06/2014 - 05:00 - comment 0
- Heart warming: Saudi Arabia made sure deported Filipinos got sent home before Christmas
the officers and staff of the Philippine Consulate General in Jeddah including our Labour and Social Service ... in the Philippines after they were repatriated with the help of the Kingdom, officials said.According to the Philippine Embassy in Riyadh, a report by the Consulate General in Jeddah said that a total 537 Filipinos ...
30/12/2013 - 05:01 - comment 0
- A shift away from modern day slavery? More impending labour reforms for Qatari migrant workers
and safeguard their rights,” said Salih Saeed Al-Sahwi from the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs, as quoted ... Nepal, Bangladesh, and Philippines. Qatar is the richest country in the world based on GDP per ...
18/05/2014 - 11:50 - comment 0
- Decline in number of recruitment visas issued by the Saudi Labour Offices
Labour Offices went down by 51 percent to reach 31,695 in the lunar month of Shaban,1425H, compared ... issued by the Saudi Labour Offices went down by 51 percent to reach 31,695 in the lunar month ... of foreign manpower compared to last year amounted to 89 percent at Qunfuza Labour Office, 80 percent ...
15/08/2010 - 11:31 - comment 0
- Arroyo Pledges Jobs, Housing, Food and Education to Revive Philippines
as she laid out a three-year strategy to revive the ailing Philippine economy. "The enemy ... and pledged to hold office at the agriculture department "until we can demonstrate our first 100 ... guarding the lower house of parliament, as thousands of militant labour and leftist groups braved strong ...
18/05/2010 - 19:14 - comment 0
- International Labour Office: Palestinian unemployment level surpasses 35%
in the occupied territories, reaching an average of 35 per cent, the International Labour Office (ILO) said ... in the occupied territories, reaching an average of 35 per cent, the International Labour Office (ILO) said ... to focus on rebuilding the internal labour market. As this will take time, a complementary strategy ...
15/08/2010 - 11:39 - comment 0
- Ministry of Labour and Tanmia propose Labour Market Information System for GCC region
Ka’abi, Minister of Labour and Chairman of Tanmia’s Board of Trustees, the Ministry of Labour and T Under the patronage of H.E. Dr Ali Bin Abdullah Al Ka’abi, Minister of Labour and Chairman of Tanmia’s Board of Trustees, the Ministry of Labour and Tanmia, the National Human Resources Development ...
18/05/2010 - 11:25 - comment 0
- An induced identity crisis?GCC expats expected to play part in labour market nationalisation
Thomas, chief human resources officer at RGTS Group, on the sidelines of the Human Assets Expansion Summit ...
19/05/2014 - 04:00 - comment 0
- Filipino UN peacekeepers escape from Syrian rebels, military chief says
The Philippines' armed forces chief says ... the Philippine UN peacekeepers trapped by Islamist militants on the Syrian side of the Golan Heights have been moved to a secure place, the United Nations and the Philippines said. The United Nations said the 40 ...
31/08/2014 - 08:38 - comment 0
- Etihad Airways celebrates seven years of flying to the Philippines
and its seventh year of service to the Philippines. James Hogan, President and Chief Executive Officer of Etihad Airways, is leading a delegation of senior executives to Manila this week to celebrate the airline’s 10th anniversary and its seventh year of service to the Philippines ...
Press Release - 09/09/2013 - 09:50 - comment 0