- Philips displays at GITEX 2014 – Smart Innovations for any application
for the wellbeing of your eyes Philips will also showcase display solutions that come with the brand-new ... the wide range of world class Philips display solutions during GITEX Technology Week 2014 at their stand ... partner for Philips Monitors and Signage solutions, has announced that it will showcase its latest ...
Press Release - 30/09/2014 - 10:07 - comment 0
- Philips displays to captivate the crowds with its world class Innovations at GITEX
its broad range of innovative world class Philips Display Solutions for a variety of industry ... showcase Philips Signage Solutions and their E-line Professional displays. Philips’ E-Line range ... market opportunities.” Philips will be showcasing its wide range of world class display solutions ...
Press Release - 13/10/2013 - 10:27 - comment 0
- Philips and Maquet introduce new Hybrid Operating Room solution to the Middle East at Arab Health 2011
which integrates the Philips Allura Xper angiographic X-ray system with the MAQUET Hybrid OR solution ... 2011. On display will be the Allura Xper FD OR Table which integrates the Philips Allura Xper ... Royal Philips Electronics, in partnership with MAQUET ...
Press Release - 24/01/2011 - 09:17 - comment 0
- New Philips products to be rolled out at the Hotel Show 2013
to 30th September 2013, Philips Signage Solution will show case its Philips E-line displays (professional ... Philips Signage Solutions into the Middle East market, as well as showcase its latest products at the event. “We as Philips Signage Solutions will be participating at The Hotel Show with the aim ...
Press Release - 26/09/2013 - 05:40 - comment 0
- Philips unveils UltraWide 29” AH-IPS monitor with multiView in Middle East
displays make images and graphics come alive. Philips 298P4QJEB monitor displays Crystalclear images ... of using one large display.” Key features for Philips 298P4QJEB : Panel Size: ... Philips, today announced the launch of its new 29” ...
Press Release - 17/04/2013 - 06:56 - comment 0
- Philips introduces unique backup fetal and maternal monitoring solution during pregnancy, labor and delivery
Royal Philips Electronics announced the global ... situations where maternal pulse may be confused. Royal Philips Electronics ... the need to apply additional electrodes or sensors. The only company to offer this technology, Philips ...
Press Release - 13/09/2011 - 06:15 - comment 0
- Dilon Diagnostics Joins Forces With Philips for Women's Health Solutions
women's health solutions. Philips is a leading provider of comprehensive diagnostic tools ... imaging (MBI) also known as Breast-Specific Gamma Imaging (BSGI) and Philips (NYSE:PHG) (NYSE:AEX:) ... Imaging (BSGI) and Philips (NYSE:PHG) (NYSE:AEX:) (NYSE:PHI) , today announce that they have entered ...
16/05/2010 - 17:32 - comment 0
- Philips and DEC launch innovation competition for UAE university students
through meaningful innovation, Philips aims to deliver solutions that mobilize all residents in the UAE ... opportunities. Furthermore, the top ideas will be displayed at the Philips Middle East & Turkey ... Philips and the Dubai Economic Council (DEC) today ...
Press Release - 12/05/2014 - 09:21 - comment 0
- Philips Healthcare showcases its latest innovations in Sleep Therapy at the 8th Otolaryngology Exhibition and Conference in Dubai
The Philips Healthcare solutions on display at the 8th Otolaryngology Exhibition and Conference are: - ... in the management of sleep disorders, Philips Healthcare has developed a wide range of products and solutions, from ... Royal Philips Electronics is demonstrating its most ...
Press Release - 02/05/2011 - 13:58 - comment 0
- Philips presents a unique combinitaion of high field open MR with ambient experience at Arab Health 2010
At Arab Health 2010 Royal Philips Electronics (NYSE: PHG, AEX: PHI) will demonstrate a solution to create a patient-friendly environment by presenting At Arab Health 2010 Royal Philips Electronics (NYSE: PHG, AEX: PHI) will demonstrate a solution to create ...
16/05/2010 - 17:13 - comment 0