- Lebanese pizza delivery man imprisoned for...cannabis pies!
A Lebanese pizza delivery man was arrested and imprisoned for delivering pizza pies stuffed with cannabis to inmates in Zahle prison Tuesday. A courier was arrested Tuesday after guards found cannabis in meat pizzas bound for an inmate at a prison ...
Editor's Choice - 09/07/2014 - 05:00 - comment 0
- Landmark Hospitality to bring Pie Face to the Middle East
food and beverage division Foodmark, and Pie Face Holdings, an Australian micro bakery cafe chain that specializes in savory and sweet pies, pastries and other baked products. Landmark ... and beverage division Foodmark, and Pie Face Holdings, an Australian micro bakery cafe chain that specializes ...
Press Release - 13/10/2013 - 12:52 - comment 0
- لاندمارك للضيافة تقدم الماركة الشهيرة Pie Face في الشرق الأوسط
امتياز حصرية مع Pie Face Holdings لإطلاق وتشغيل أكثر من 100 مقهى للعلامة التجارية في دولة الإمارات ... افتتاح عدد من مخازن التموين لدعم الإنتاج المتخصص لمنتجات Pie Face Holdings بمنطقة الشرق الأوسط. وقامت ... عالم الأطعمة والمشروبات في الشرق الأوسط، ونرمي من خلال تعاوننا مع Pie Face Holdings لتقديم مفهوم فريد ...
Press Release - 13/10/2013 - 12:56 - comment 0
- UAE's tourism sector is taking one large slice of its GDP pie
Total contribution of the travel & tourism sector to the UAE’s gross domestic product (GDP) will reach 8.5 per cent this year with a 4.5 per cent year-on-year rise to Dh122.6 billion. ...
19/03/2014 - 12:32 - comment 0
- Making sure to gets its peice of the pie:China to send delegation of 110 traders to Iran next month
The conference will also discuss opportunities for the two countries to launch joint investments in other countries. A delegation of 110 Chinese traders will travel to Iran on March 2 ...
23/02/2014 - 00:32 - comment 0
- Porky pies: UK gov't sued for serving pig in 'halal' meals to Muslim prisoners
proved that halal sausage rolls, shepherd’s pies, steak and kidney pies and pasties served to inmates ...
Editor's Choice - 01/10/2013 - 12:16 - comment 0
- The UAE ate all the pies: 40% of Emirati children overweight, 15% obese
According to a recent study, 40% of children living in the UAE are overweight. Nearly 40 per cent of schoolchildren in the UAE are overweight and according to one countrywide survey ...
Editor's Choice - 21/11/2013 - 05:01 - comment 0
- Karim Abdel Aziz wants a piece of the Ramadan drama pie
He might’ve been a big hit in Ramadans past, but this year Egyptian actor Karim Abdel Aziz’s Holy month fame was limited to just a major ad campaign. The determined star is hoping the early bird gets the worm as ...
09/09/2013 - 08:42 - comment 0
- Will Angham get her groove back after tasting Lebanese humble pie?
‘Egypt’s First Singer’, Angham, is afraid of matching her own success: Singing in the Lebanese dialect has given the successful star her first taste of humble pie. Angham has been such a baller in both Egypt and the Gulf ...
23/04/2013 - 08:40 - comment 0
- Who ate all the pies? 610kg Saudi man airlifted from his home
A Saudi man who weighs 610kg and is suffering from 'extreme obesity' was airlifted to hospital yesterday through the use of a forklift and the help of military personnel. A 20 ...
Editor's Choice - 20/08/2013 - 07:51 - comment 0