- Mindguard finalizes $15 million financing round
Inc., Pitango Venture Capital, Tamir Fishman Ventures, Fantine Europe Fund, Ofer Brothers Hi-Tech, Eucalyptus Ventures, Gemini Venture Capital and The Fuller Foundation. In addition to the above ...
15/08/2010 - 12:41 - comment 0
- SAGIA AND INTEL CAPITAL COOPERATE TO HELP ESTABLISH US$100 MILLION “SAUDI ICT VENTURE CAPITAL INVESTMENT COMPANY”
and Intel Capital, Intel’s venture investment program, today announced a cooperative effort to The Saudi Arabian General Investment Authority (SAGIA) and Intel Capital, Intel’s venture investment ... CapitalIntel Capital, Intel’s venture investment program, focuses on making minority equity investments to grow ...
18/05/2010 - 13:03 - comment 0
- Trails and tribulations: Venture Capital in Lebanon
do Venture Capitals say they don’t get good business plans? Most new businesses need finance, and most venture capital firms are looking for a good investment. So why is it so hard for startups to get funding, and why do Venture Capitals say they don’t get good business plans? ...
01/11/2012 - 10:39 - comment 0
- Funding crunch spurs firms to venture capital in the Gulf region
to venture capital firms amid a bank funding squeeze made worse by the European sovereign debt crisis. Entrepreneurs in the Gulf region are turning to venture capital firms amid a bank funding squeeze made worse ... venture capital deals that have taken place during the past five years. Mr. Mansour notes that one ...
13/11/2011 - 11:03 - comment 0
- twofour 54 Ibtikar signs venture capital equity investment deal with online gaming companies
twofour54 ibtikar announced new venture capital ... twofour54 ibtikar, twofour54’s financing and support pillar, has today announced new venture capital ... through venture capital funding and operational support for start-up and early stage businesses ...
Press Release - 10/08/2011 - 09:25 - comment 0
- Venture capitalists' heaven: The Middle East digital sector
Venture capital investors in the Middle East North Africa (MENA) region have their eyes set on the digital ... , the Egyptian venture capital firm, is taking a leap of faith by using his personal funds to create a centre ... Telecom, Featured Articles, Middle East) Venture capital investors in the Middle East North Africa ...
13/01/2014 - 10:05 - comment 0
- The Private Equity & Venture Capital Association (GVCA) is pleased to invite you to a press conference to announce:
The annual ‘Private Equity & Venture Capital (GVCA) in the Middle East’ Report The Private Equity & Venture Capital ... & Venture Capital (GVCA) in the Middle East’ ReportThe report is a joint collaboration between GVCA, ...
15/07/2010 - 09:25 - comment 0
- Capital Security inks joint venture with Arab:IT
Abu Dhabi-based Capital Security and Communications Services (CASCOM), a Abu Dhabi-based Capital Security and Communications Services (CASCOM), a business unit of the Capital Group, has signed a joint venture agreement with Arab:IT ...
16/05/2010 - 17:30 - comment 0
- Abu Dhabi’s Waha Capital agrees to acquire 50 percent stake in $2.4 bn AerVenture
Capital PJSC has agreed to acquire a 50 per cent stake in AerVenture Limited. The remaining 50 percent ... Addressing the media following the signing, Salem Rashid Al Noaimi, CEO of Waha Capital said the AerVenture ... ADX-listed Investment Company inks joint venture deal ...
14/08/2010 - 18:44 - comment 0
- Gulf Capital and Related Companies Join Forces and Launch a Ground-Breaking Mixed-Use Real Estate Development Venture "Gulf Related"
Development Venture "Gulf Related"With Initial Capitalization of AED 180/US $50 million, Gulf ... Commenting on the new venture, Mr. Hareb Al Darmaki, Chairman of Gulf Capital, said: "The GCC enjoys ... a first-class regional real estate venture with world-class partners highly opportune. Gulf Capital’s Board ...
16/05/2010 - 17:52 - comment 0