- Masdar Institute and Siemens successfully complete first research collaboration project on carbon capture and storage
Masdar Institute of Science and Technology and Siemens jointly announced the successful completion of their first carbon capture and storage (CCS) research collaboration project. Masdar Institute of Science and Technology, an independent, ...
Press Release - 08/05/2012 - 10:35 - comment 0
- Masdar Institute Faculty says CCS has direct impact on finding solutions to CO2 emissions
into large scale commercialization.” Currently, Masdar Institute is implementing a carbon capture solvent ... a carbon-binding organic sorbents for post-combustion carbon capture. The project is led by Dr. Abu Zahra from ... the technical and economic aspects of environmentally friendly post-combustion carbon capture and storage (CCS). ...
Press Release - 04/04/2012 - 09:15 - comment 0
- QAIA receives Airport Carbon Accreditation
institutionally-endorsed, carbon management certification standard for airports. It is a certification standard aimed ... for reducing their carbon emissions through measurable goal posts. The programme sets an innovative example ... Alia International Airport (QAIA) has become Airport Carbon Accredited. ...
Press Release - 27/06/2013 - 07:14 - comment 0
- Masdar Institute’s Sustainable Emiratization Program aims to develop and retain human capital
Masdar Institute is showcasing its post-graduate academic programs which include Engineering Systems ... Masdar Institute of Science and Technology announced ... skill-based Emiratization program. Masdar Institute of Science and Technology, ...
Press Release - 20/10/2011 - 11:21 - comment 0
- Masdar Institute to further strengthen collaboration with Australia’s Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organization
Australia’s post-combustion carbon capture research and development as part of a global effort to reduce ... carbon capture that aims at making post combustion carbon capture more feasible.” During his visit ... Masdar Institute of Science and Technology announced ...
Press Release - 14/08/2012 - 11:44 - comment 0
- Masdar Institute’s First Batch of 2011 Post- Graduates perform remarkably well at Workplace
Masdar Institute announced the last year’s graduating students who are employed, have performed remarkably well. Masdar Institute ... gain from the Abu Dhabi-based institution. Out of the 72 who graduated in the 2011 batch, two ...
Press Release - 15/04/2012 - 08:24 - comment 0
- Siemens and Masdar Institute sign agreement on solar technology development in Middle East
with Masdar Institute. As an example, in post-combustion carbon capture technologies for fossil-fired power ... Siemens Energy and Masdar Institute of Science ... Siemens Energy and Masdar Institute of Science and Technology in the UAE have signed a one-year agreement ...
Press Release - 18/01/2012 - 07:32 - comment 0
- Deutsche bank’s Kevin parker says consistent global regulation and establishment of a global carbon price are essential to transform our carbon-based
Deutsche bank’s Kevin parker says consistent global regulation and establishment of a global carbon price are essential to transform our carbon-based economy Parker to Speak at the World Future Energy Summit ... a carbon-based economy to a more sustainable model based on renewable energy. Parker, Global Head of Deutsche ...
16/05/2010 - 18:12 - comment 0
- UAE national graduates urged to submit applications for Masdar Institute summer internship program before 3 May
Masdar Institute of Science and Technology announced 3 ... this year. Masdar Institute of Science and Technology, an independent, ... A panel of experts will vet the applications in line with the stringent Masdar Institute criteria after ...
Press Release - 10/04/2012 - 09:14 - comment 0
- 5,223 metric tons of carbon dioxide mitigated and 20,000 trees saved from clear cutting due to Emirates Environmental Group’s Waste Management Programs
through environmental education that is relatable for families to institutions of all background. ...
Press Release - 16/03/2014 - 07:08 - comment 0