- Surouh Properties faces management deficiencies, auditors report says
Information disclosed on Wednesday by the former auditor of Sorouh Properties, PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PWC), maintains that Sorouh's failure to submit ... by the former auditor of Sorouh Properties, PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PWC), maintains that Sorouh's failure ...
15/08/2010 - 09:42 - comment 0
- PricewaterhouseCoopers to assist Saudi public transport company
and management consulting, Price Waterhouse and Coopers & Lybrand. ... (MEBG) — PricewaterhouseCoopers has signed a $950,000 ... (MEBG) — PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC), the world’s largest professional services firm, has signed ...
16/08/2010 - 00:07 - comment 0
- Steve Fedor, joins Barclays Wealth as Chief Operating Officer For the Middle East and North Africa
Lynch, Steve worked for PNC Financial Corporation and PriceWaterhouseCoopers. As Front Office COO based ...
16/05/2010 - 18:14 - comment 0
- DFSA’s Statement on Lehman Brothers in the DIFC
operation, under control of the Administrators, Price Waterhouse Coopers. Until and unless the Administrators ...
17/05/2010 - 19:20 - comment 0
- Elton John Awaits Ruling In Mismanagement Suit
PriceWaterhouseCoopers for alleged negligence in managing his estate. He also charged former affairs’ manager Andrew ...
01/08/2010 - 19:59 - comment 0
- Modernizing ME human resources practices
A study revealed that human resource (HR) departments in the region are falling behind their counterparts in Europe in the challenge to embrace new technology and e-business. A study by PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PWC) on human resources practices ...
15/08/2010 - 23:42 - comment 0
- Pakistani government divesting oil and gas interests
services include Merrill Lynch International and Price Waterhouse Coopers Group UK. –(Albawaba-MEBG) ...
15/08/2010 - 23:50 - comment 0
- Unicorn Investment Bank press statement regarding legal proceedings against former CEO
reports issued in 2010 by the Central Bank of Bahrain, PriceWaterhouse Coopers and Ernst & Young ...
Press Release - 27/09/2011 - 10:50 - comment 0
- Young Arab Leaders (YAL), in cooperation with UNRWA, launches the “Bring Gaza Back” campaign to contribute towards rebuilding Gaza
the Paltel Group, PriceWaterhouse Coopers, the YAL Palestine Office and UNRWA, have helped us ... t Young Arab Leaders (YAL), in cooperation with UNRWA, launches the “Bring Gaza Back” campaign ... Officer, YAL, added: “With this campaign, our aim is to cooperate with UNRWA to reach out to the suffering ...
16/05/2010 - 18:10 - comment 0
- CBRE builds up Bahrain team
to which she worked in the consulting divisions of PriceWaterhouseCoopers and BDO Jawad Habib. At BDO Jawad ...
Press Release - 12/01/2011 - 12:05 - comment 0