- Anonymous strikes Amman! Jordan's Prime Ministry website hacked
With cell phone taxes doubled along with more goods and services in line to be taxed more, the hacking group Anonymous briefly hacked to show their disapproval; Bahrainis not happy about Iran-America partnership ...
Blogs Roundup - 30/09/2013 - 01:52 - comment 0
- Electricity workers continue protesting at Jordanian Prime Ministry
workers gathered outside the Prime Ministry on Sunday to protest against what they called unfair working ... outside the Prime Ministry on Sunday to protest against what they called unfair working conditions. ... which came in the form of their protest outside the Prime Ministry. Ahmad Meri, the President ...
23/04/2012 - 07:02 - comment 0
- Fatah official: Fayyad to remain in prime ministry office
A Palestinian official said the prime minister appointed by President Mahmoud Abbas will remain in office despite an earlier announcement that he woul A Palestinian official said the prime minister appointed by President Mahmoud Abbas will remain in office ...
16/05/2010 - 17:03 - comment 0
- Erdogan takes prime ministry office, names Gul as FM
Recep Tayyip Erdogan took over as Turkey's prime ... Recep Tayyip Erdogan took over as Turkey's prime minister Friday under intense pressure to allow ... Abdullah Gul became deputy prime minister and foreign minister, replacing Yakis. Below ...
18/05/2010 - 15:19 - comment 0
- Arafat asks PCC to approve nomination of Abu Mazen to Prime Ministry post
Mahmoud Abbas, known as Abu Mazen, as the new Prime Minister of the Palestinian National Authority Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat named on Saturday Mahmoud Abbas, known as Abu Mazen, as the new Prime ... in the executive committee have agreed on the initiative of naming my brother Mahmoud Abbas prime minister ...
18/05/2010 - 15:20 - comment 0
- TRA launches ‘e-government and mgovernment Readiness Index’ in collaboration with the UAE Prime Minister's Office
with the United Arab Emirates Prime Minister's Office at the Ministry of Cabinet Affairs, ... Shipping) In collaboration with the United Arab Emirates Prime Minister's Office at the Ministry ... Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai. With the Readiness Index ...
Press Release - 29/06/2014 - 08:43 - comment 0
- Egypt's controversial Ministry of Information to be abolished in new cabinet
the controversial Ministry of Information. Egypt's Prime Minister Ibrahim Mahlab announced on Monday that the yet-to-be sworn in cabinet will not include a ministry of information, reported Al-Ahram's Arabic news website. Since its establishment in 1952, the ministry has always ...
16/06/2014 - 19:03 - comment 0
- Lebanon's tourism ministry denies Salam-related boost
as prime minister-designate. Lebanon's Tourism Ministry denied ... Lebanon's Tourism Ministry is denying ... tremendously following the appointment of Tammam Salam as prime minister-designate of Lebanon. “The ...
28/04/2013 - 08:26 - comment 0
- MoF and Mohammed bin Rashid Establishment for SME Development Organises Government Procurement Forum for Ministries and Independent Government Agencies
The Ministry of Finance (MoF) and Mohammed bin Rashid ... Under the directives of HH Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, UAE Vice President and Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai, the Ministry of Finance (MoF) and Mohammed bin Rashid Establishment for SME (MBRE), one ...
Press Release - 24/04/2013 - 10:08 - comment 0
- Yemen Prime Minister resigns amid Sanaa unrest
Prime Minister Mohammed Basindwa resigned Sunday. Yemeni Prime Minister ... eportedly taken control of the Yemeni Defense Ministry headquarters as well as other key military ... Regional News, Yemen) Yemeni Prime Minister Mohammed Basindwa annouced his resignation Sunday ...
21/09/2014 - 20:02 - comment 0