- Photo Exhibit “Private(ly)” Explores the Private World of Young Emirati Women
and Arts Centre (DUCTAC) in an exhibition entitled “Private(ly)”. From photographs exploring private fantasies of power to others expressing the intense fear of violence, each photo lets us into a private ... fascinated me since I first arrived in Dubai was how thick the line is separating the public and private ...
24/05/2010 - 12:54 - comment 0
- “Private(ly)” Photo Exhibit Showcases the Private World of Young Emirati Women
“Private(ly)” Photo Exhibit Showcases the Private World “Private-ly” photo exhibit was inaugurated at the Dubai Community ... Pain” by Hessa Al Butti is mainly a story of a girl who first tried to hide her private grief ...
03/06/2010 - 13:21 - comment 0
- Falcon Private Bank to introduce its Hong Kong private banking business to EFG Bank
Swiss wealth management boutique Falcon Private Bank ... Kong branch to EFG Bank. Swiss wealth management boutique Falcon Private Bank ... Kong branch to EFG Bank, the Asia business of the international private banking group EFG International ...
Press Release - 06/01/2014 - 08:40 - comment 0
- Emirates NBD private banking launches lifestyle management initiative with private aviation event
The Private Banking Division of Emirates NBD organised an exclusive meeting for its High Net Worth clients focusing on Private Aviation and investment opportunities in this segment. The Private Banking Division of Emirates NBD, a leading bank ...
Press Release - 22/04/2012 - 11:59 - comment 0
- Private Jet Charter offers advisory service for private jet buyers in Middle East
Private Jet Charter has revealed plans to set up a counselling unit for customers interested in buying and selling private jets in the Middle East. Private Jet Charter, one of the world's largest independent private jet charter brokers ...
Press Release - 08/01/2012 - 08:16 - comment 0
- Emirates NBD named region’s ‘Outstanding Private Bank’ at Private Banker International Summit
The Private Banking division of Emirates NBD, announced that it has been named the “Outstanding Private Bank in the Middle East” at this year’s Private Banker International PBI Global Wealth Awards. The Private Banking division ...
Press Release - 09/11/2011 - 08:47 - comment 0
- Gulf Capital Closes Its Heavily Oversubscribed Third Private Equity Flagship Fund at US$750 million (AED 2.76 billion)
of its third private equity fund, GC Equity Partners Fund III (Fund III), at US$750 million (AED 2.76 ... managers in the Gulf region, today announced the successful final closing of its third private equity fund, ... and the largest private equity fund raising effort in the Middle East over the last three years. The investors ...
Press Release - 19/10/2014 - 11:31 - comment 0
- During his participation at the “World Investment Forum” in Geneva Sultan bin Sulayem advocates for private-public participation for sustained economic development globally
between private and public sectors in an effort to reach for sustained economic development globally. ... Corporation, called upon the development of global partnership between private and public sectors in an effort ... role of the private sector in reinforcing governmental infrastructure development efforts. H.E. ...
Press Release - 15/10/2014 - 06:47 - comment 0
- More money to be taken care of: private wealth growth in the GCC exposes need for prudence
the Gulf,” he added. “With the growing size of private wealth in the Gulf, ... (BCG) titled “Global Wealth 2014: Riding a Wave of Growth”. Private wealth management services ... a regional level, the report reveals that private financial wealth grew by 11.6 percent to reach $5.2 ...
29/09/2014 - 11:51 - comment 0
- NBAD named Best Private Bank
for the second year running been voted the Best Private Bank in the UAE by judges at The Banker & ... for the second year running been voted the Best Private Bank in the UAE by judges at The Banker & Professional Wealth Management Magazine at the 5th Annual Global Private Banking Awards. The Global Private ...
Press Release - 25/11/2013 - 09:43 - comment 0