- MENA Private Equity Activity Declined in 2009 but Set to Rebound in 2010
to a near-record US$5.4 billion in 2008 according to the 4th annual Private Equity& Venture Capital in the Middle East report released by the Gulf Venture Capital Association (GVCA) in collaboration with KPMG ... annual Private Equity& Venture Capital in the Middle East report released by the Gulf Venture Capital ...
16/08/2010 - 11:07 - comment 1
- The Private Equity & Venture Capital Association (GVCA) is pleased to invite you to a press conference to announce:
The annual ‘Private Equity & Venture Capital (GVCA) in the Middle East’ Report The Private Equity & Venture Capital ... & Venture Capital (GVCA) in the Middle East’ ReportThe report is a joint collaboration between GVCA, ...
15/07/2010 - 09:25 - comment 0
- Abu Dhabi to host Third Annual AVCJ Private Equity & Venture Capital Forum \ Middle East 2008
Abu Dhabi to host Third Annual AVCJ Private Equity & Venture Capital Forum \ Middle East 2008 AVCJ Group, publisher of the Asian Venture Capital Journal and Private Equity Asia, will host its 3rd ... will highlight trends and opportunities in the private equity and venture capital market across these two ...
17/05/2010 - 20:45 - comment 0
- TVM Capital Named 2008 German Private Equity Firm of the Year by Private Equity International
TVM Capital has been named by Private Equity ... TVM Capital Named 2008 German Private Equity Firm of the Year by Private Equity International TVM Capital has been named by Private Equity International as the 2008 German Private Equity Firm of the Year. ...
16/05/2010 - 18:06 - comment 0
- SAGIA AND INTEL CAPITAL COOPERATE TO HELP ESTABLISH US$100 MILLION “SAUDI ICT VENTURE CAPITAL INVESTMENT COMPANY”
and Intel Capital, Intel’s venture investment program, today announced a cooperative effort to The Saudi Arabian General Investment Authority (SAGIA) and Intel Capital, Intel’s venture investment ... CapitalIntel Capital, Intel’s venture investment program, focuses on making minority equity investments to grow ...
18/05/2010 - 13:03 - comment 0
- Funding crunch spurs firms to venture capital in the Gulf region
to venture capital firms amid a bank funding squeeze made worse by the European sovereign debt crisis. Entrepreneurs in the Gulf region are turning to venture capital firms amid a bank funding squeeze made worse ... venture capital deals that have taken place during the past five years. Mr. Mansour notes that one ...
13/11/2011 - 11:03 - comment 0
- Abraaj Capital, BMA Capital launch largest ever Pakistan focused US$ 300 million private equity fund
Abraaj Capital, one of the leading private equity ... private equity firms in the Middle East, North Africa and South Asian region and BMA Capital, one ... with Abraaj Capital in this pioneering venture. We see a number of consolidation opportunities in many ...
15/08/2010 - 09:56 - comment 0
- Gulf Capital and Related Companies Join Forces and Launch a Ground-Breaking Mixed-Use Real Estate Development Venture "Gulf Related"
Development Venture "Gulf Related"With Initial Capitalization of AED 180/US $50 million, Gulf ... Commenting on the new venture, Mr. Hareb Al Darmaki, Chairman of Gulf Capital, said: "The GCC enjoys ... a first-class regional real estate venture with world-class partners highly opportune. Gulf Capital’s Board ...
16/05/2010 - 17:52 - comment 0
- VENTURE CAPITAL BANK ANNOUNCES CEO AND KEY MANAGEMENT APPOINTMENTS
role in the development of the regional venture capital and private equity industry in conjunction ... Venture Capital Bank (VCBank), the first dedicated Islamic venture capital investment bank, today announced that its Board of Directors has approved ...
18/05/2010 - 13:04 - comment 0
- Venture Capital Bank & UIB launch “Sakani”
Venture Capital Bank’s main lines of business are: Venture Capital, Private Equity and Financial Advisory, ... Venture Capital Bank (VCBank) and United International ... Venture Capital Bank (VCBank) and United International Bank (UIB), today announced the launch ...
17/05/2010 - 21:54 - comment 0