- OFFTEC Deploys Comprehensive School Management System at Jordan’s Private Schools
System, which has been deployed at Jordan’s key private schools, including King’s Academy, International ... educational solutions to schools across the Kingdom, OFFTEC IT Solutions is introducing Adminis Falling in line with its objective to bring the latest educational solutions to schools across ...
17/05/2010 - 21:30 - comment 0
- How Saudization can cost the country its private schools
Around 300 private schools in the Kingdom face ... their toll on foreign schools. Many private schools did not re-open on Sunday after failing to meet the government's criteria. Around 300 private schools in the Kingdom face closure, while 75 schools were ...
02/09/2013 - 10:35 - comment 0
- Saudi Arabia opens up public schools to struggling expats
mechanism to enable the private school students who are unable to pay their tuition fees to join ... mechanism to enable the private school students who are unable to pay their tuition fees to join the government schools of their choice, Makkah daily reported on Monday quoting a member of the private schools ...
29/04/2014 - 01:34 - comment 0
- Pakistan's private schools ban "anti-Islamic" pro-education book penned by Malala
Chief of all Pakistan Private Schools has announced ... Due to its Pakistani "anti-Pakistan and anti-Islam content", private schools have been ... Pakistan Private Schools Federation, told AFP. "We are not against Malala. She is our daughter ...
Editor's Choice - 11/11/2013 - 08:52 - comment 1
- Kick off! Saudi Arabia to allow girls to exercise at private schools
girls in Saudi Arabian private schools will be able to play sports. This is the latest in a series of decisions taken by the kingdom giving more rights to women. Private girl schools ... the Ministry of Education stated in a circular issued to all schools. “Private girl schools should set up ...
Editor's Choice - 05/05/2013 - 11:31 - comment 0
- Private schools spending in the GCC expected to reach $12 billion in 2020
The private school market is growing rapidly ... and school operators. The private school market is growing rapidly ... and school operators. With K-12 combined public and private education spending in the GCC expected ...
Press Release - 13/10/2011 - 07:32 - comment 0
- Given the exploding demand for education, should the UAE go for more schools or more online courses?
If the long-term growth trend of a seven per cent increase in student enrollments in private schools continues until when Dubai wishes to host World Expo 2020 , Dubai’s private schools will have a student ... Development Authority (KHDA), 88 per cent of Dubai’s school students are enrolled in 153 private schools ...
22/10/2013 - 12:51 - comment 0
- A decade of opportunity – The Coming Expansion of the Private-school Market in the GCC
Private-school enrolment is expected to grow ... Private-school enrolment is expected to grow significantly in the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries ... of the private-school market thus far. “Specific measures can help address these challenges,” says Chadi N. Moujaes, ...
Press Release - 20/11/2011 - 12:51 - comment 0
- Imdaad hosts three-month training for UAE students from government universities and private schools
students from public and private schools. Imdaad, a leading provider ... internship training for UAE students from public and private schools as part of its skills development ... announced that it will hold a three-month internship training for UAE students from public and private ...
Press Release - 03/08/2011 - 10:42 - comment 0
- ALHOSN University reveals top career opportunities to high school students during ‘Schools Open Day’
to students of the Applied Technology High Schools and Raha International School. ALHOSN University, an Abu Dhabi–based private educational institution dedicated to ‘global knowledge with a local vision,’ discussed the best career paths to students of the Applied Technology High Schools ...
Press Release - 19/02/2012 - 09:11 - comment 0